Overture

CeCe POV!!

He went off to the kitchen and i followed him. He reached up to the top shelf to get some aspirin and his shirt came up over his hips. So i wrapped my arms around his tiny waist. He was startled than he realized it was me.

"Who is this? Mommy?"

"No its me silly!!"

He then turned around.

"I know. How could i miss that?"

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed my nose. He took his aspirin, turned to me and i grabbed his face and kissed him on his lips. 

"Whoa! Wasn't expecting that! I still need to brush my teeth!!"

"I don't mind. But you probably should. So should I!!"

CC POV!!

We went in and brushed our teeth together.She bumped me with her hip and i did it back.

"You know you're to cute? I think there's a legal limit of how cute one can be and you're over it!! I might have to report you!!"

"Im flattered but im probably wayy under the limit."

At this point we were done brushing our teeth. I grabbed her face and i whispered to her.

"No matter what anyone says, you'll always be perfect to me."

I kissed her lips like it would be the last time. We stayed there kissing for a long time before Ash walked by and yelled:

"Woo Hoo!!! Someones getting some action!!"

I gave him a look that says ' if you dont shut the hell up i will rip you limb from limb' so he shut up fairly quickly and walked away. I silently apologized to Celeste and we walked out of the bathroom and she stopped in the hall.

"Christian im sooo tired!!"

She leaned her head against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"Im sorry for waking you this morning. Do you wanna go lay back down?"

I felt her nod her head. I picked her up and carried her back to bed. 

"You didnt have to do that."

"But i wanted to boo. Now im gonna go make you breakfast. bacon or sausage?"

"Bacon please?"

"Anything you want"

I kissed her.

"Now you can lay down and go back to sleep. Ill wake you when breakfast is ready!"

She closed her eyes and i kissed her forehead lightly. I walked into the kitchen and found Ash.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Cooking Celeste breakfast."

"You know you burn everything you try to cook right?"

"Yes but im gonna try"

"Let me help you"

"Fine. But i have to tell her i made it"

"No problem bro"

He helped me cook her pancakes, bacon, toast and eggs for us. Ash ate too. i brought her breakfast in on a bed tray. She was asleep so i sat it on the night stand and i woke her up with kisses again.

"Good morning darling"

"Good morning"

She rubs her eyes and yawns.

'I made you breakfast"

"Smells good"

I laid it across her lap and she sat up. I sat next to her and had my breakfast with her.

"You know warped is tomorrow right?"

"Yes sir! Ive been looking forward to it all week!"

"So have i!!"

"I cant wait to see Austin and Oliver! We hung out a lot lat year"

"I cant believe i didn't talk to you last year on warped.."

"Well i look a lot different this year. I lost a ton of weight and got piercings."

"Ooh. No wonder i didnt recognize you"

"I noticed you though"

She smiled and kissed me. We finished our breakfast and went out to the livingroom.

"Hey dickwad!!, Wheres my breakfast????" yelled Jake

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"Only if you want me to be"

He got up and dry humped me.

"In fact i dont"

I hugged Celeste.

"I already have one"

She blushed and turned her face. We sat on the couch and watched Jake and Jinxx eat there cerial.

"Has anyone seen Andy today?" said Celeste

"I think he's asleep still" said Jinxx with a mouth full of fruity pebbles

She's so sweet how she cares for everyone. Her and Jinxx have been getting along. Even after the Andy scenario they are still friends. I dont really talk to Del and Marci but i see JJ when i go to there apartment.

"Who's ready for warped tomorrow???" Harped Andy walking in the front door with a haircut.

"Nice hair Andy" said Jinxx gingerly

Celeste got up and tried to touch his hair.

"Damn you're tall!! Bend over!!" said Celeste

" Bossy Much?" said Andy with a fake posh voice

He bent over and she touched his hair. He shaved half of it off!!

"I always sweat my ass off there so i cut it so itll be easier to beat the heat!"

He pounded on his chest like an ape. Celeste sat back down and i pulled her onto my lap. She looked up at me and i kissed her nose.

"So we need a game plan for today. I say we call the girls up and we hit the mall again cuz us girls need to buy new outfits. While were there we need to buy a few things for tour. I know JJ and i need to buy new luggage cuz ours got ruined at warped last year in a prank by BOTDF and Jeffree Starr. A Pink paint and glitter prank. You guys game?" said Celeste

"yes" everyone said in some way, shape or form.