I Am Bullet Proof

CeCe POV!!

Well after we played Twister i felt closer to everyone. But i will never speak of it again! It was fun. Today was just a wonderful day. I spent most of it with Christian. I haven't had this much fun in a long time! 

That brought us till about 11-iesh. We all decided to hit a party sence JJ wasn't with us. She's only 17. There was a band playing live. Andy and I knew them. They were a local band. He knew them because he grew up in Ohio as well. The "Silver Snakebites". Good friends. They actually appeared on our new album "You are the Blasphemy". There vocalist Seth and I are good friends.

When we got there, There was maybe 75 people there. I guess the guy at the music shop told Christian about this party. Well while we were at the hotel, I didn't drink so i got stuck driving, Which i have no problem doing. While the guys were getting wasted i socialized in the crowd. Than Seth saw me. He was in the middle of there song "Bullets for All" which, for the record,  i helped him write. After that he announced to the crowd that i was here and he pulled me on stage and asked me to sing the song he appeared on in my album. The song was called "Razor Blade Serenade" (Which  JJ and I were gonna call our band but it sounds too much like Secondhand Serenade so we nixed the plan) And the brides pushed to the front of the crowd to watch me. The smile on Christians face was priceless.

Jinxx POV!! 

CC told me about how CeCe smiles differently when she's making music. She does. He told me how much she told him how making music is the thing that makes her the happiest. That other kid up there, Who Andy tells us is an old friend of his. 

We knew the song, It was off "You are the Blashemy". She sounded awesome! The Silver Snakebites weren't too bad! They sounded a lot like the Queens. After they were done with the song there set was over and some other band took the stage. Celeste came and brought us backstage to introduce them to the Snakebites.They seem like great guys! They told us how our music has inspired them. Similar to what Celeste and JJ told us. Their bassist is named Ali. She was talking to CeCe a lot but not as much as Seth was. Seth was literally all over her. CC was getting a bit flustered.

CC POV!!

Wow. That's the only thing i could say after i herd her up there, preforming one of her own songs. That's the first time Ive herd her sing one of her own songs in front of a crowd. She sounded like an angel. When she brought us backstage to meet the "Silver Snakebites" the lead singer Seth was getting a bit too cozy with Celeste. So i put an arm around her waist to make a point. He eventually asked if we were together, We just kinda looked at each other pondering over the question and we answered at the same time "Yes"

In that instant we were officially together. After we said that. I swooped down and kissed her. Seth just looked at her than whispered something in her ear. She never did tell me what he said.  I herd "Dreams came true". That's all. The Snakebites seemed like nice people. Kind of childish but who am i to judge. Celeste was getting reacquainted with old friends. She seemed like she was having a good time. I wasn't plowed yet but i was getting there. Just to make sure i was coherent if he tried anything i stopped drinking immediately. The way Seth is looking at her makes me feel uncomfortable but maybe its just from not seeing her in such a long time. I cant blame him.

CeCe POV!!

It was so nice seeing the Snakebites again. I really missed Seth. And Ali!!! I love that girl!! I didn't know that Seth and Andy were tight. Why didn't he tell me? Its okay though. I think he was shocked that CC and I were together. Ive decided not to tell Christian that we used to be together but that was over a year ago i bet he has forgotten. I know i haven't. Those were among the best times of my life. He was everything to my first kiss to my first time, maybe he hasn't forgotten.. He knew that i always thought CC was funny and a sexy hunk of man when i was younger, and i still do, But now that were officially a couple, i see him as more than that. I see him as someone i can trust to tell them anything. I just hope he feels the same way about me.

Seth POV!!

I haven't seen Andy in a long time!! I spent sometime catching up with him but not before catching up with Celeste, beautiful as ever. I remember when we first met. She was a very very shy person. She is still a little shy now but not as bad as she was. Any ways we met in the 7th grade. She was always the odd girl out and she didn't seem to mind. I think her fearlessness of what other people had to say is what attracted me to her. She didn't seem to quite fit in. I did bully her for a few months, but than i started listening to the same kind of music she did and we became friends. Slowly of course because of how rude i was too her. Over time i realized how nice, funny, caring and sincere she really was. And don't forget beautiful. I fell in love and she did too. But this love story didn't have a happy ending. One night i got shit-faced drunk and ended up banging some slut. I don't think she ever really forgave me..

CC POV!!

Well it was around 4 am when we decided to head home. Celeste drove because she remained sober. I rode in the passenger seat.

When we got back to the hotel she helped me into bed:

"Thanks for driving us."

"It was my pleasure"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything for you"

"Can you come cuddle with me?"

"Of coarse I will"

And that we did. Since she wasn't drinking she slept in as usual. I woke up with a pounding headache and was in desperate need of an aspirin but i didn't want to wake her up so rudely. So i kissed her until she woke up:

"Good Morning darling"

"Good Afternoon sir"

"Sir?"

"I felt like being classy"

"Ahh, Okay. Do you mind if i go get some aspirin really quickly?"

"Only if you promise to come right back"

"Trust me i will"

"Okay, whatever you say" 

__________

Ooh mi!. Im so sorry i havent updated in forever!! I tried and had a really bad writers block. But im gonna keep writing just give me time!!!!