Author's Note

The rope, has finally been untied.

Thank you so much for staying and fighting with Nina. I know that while reading this story, you've also been through hell. Reading the story of Nina and how she dealt with sexual harassment, rape, and the distorted justice system of the country was never easy and was really frustrating. But this is the real happenings in the society right now.

We all know that domestic violence, sexual abuse, and rape were all very common cases and it is really alarming knowing that there are a lot of cases of these issues, not just in the country but also, worldwide.

This story tackled how common the justice system goes. Wherein the wealthy people can buy the laws, can twist the truth, can put innocent people to their supposed places. Kapag mayaman ka, hawak mo ang batas. Kapag mahirap ka, kawawa ka.

I slightly tackled about abortion. I won't talk much about this topic as we all have different perspectives and we all should respect each other's opinions. But I strongly believe in the phrase "YOUR BODY, YOUR CHOICE".

I also mentioned how people in the society does victim blaming. Kung saan laging isinisisi sa mga biktima ang sinapit nila. Come on, people. 2021 na. Rape cases occurs because of rapists. Because there are rapists. Nothing more and nothing less. No other explanations needed.

I want this story to be an eye-opener, especially to those who are aiming to serve people in the future. I am not just pertaining to aspiring lawyers, but to all of the people in general. We should not forget our principles and the the promises that we vowed just because of greed. It should be humanity above everything.

Lahat ng tao ay pantay-pantay, walang mayaman o mahirap. Walang makapangyarihan at mahina. Lahat tayo... karapat-dapat na makamtan ang kung anong nararapat para sa atin.

To those of you who are battling the same battle that Nina fought with, NEVER GIVE UP.

I am encouraging you to chase your dreams, seek for the rightful justice, fight for yourself, and most of all, love yourself.

YOU ARE POWERFUL. YOU ARE STRONG. YOU ARE BRAVE.

Hindi kayo nag-iisa. God will put you into the place where you'll be at your own peace.

See you all in Through the Maze (Mujer Fuerte Series #2)!

Thank you so much, Allies! Mahal ko kayo! 💛

- Liah