𝟝

"HNG--!"

You jolted awake in the middle of the night to the feel of something rough prodding you in your lower back. You arched your back in discomfort and flipped over angrily, now face to face with the assailant.

"HEY, WHAT'RE YOU-oh, it's just you." You let out a relieved sigh, recognizing the dead eyes of the boar hide in front of you What the? Why doesn't he at least take that thing off to sleep...

The two of you just stared in awkward silence, so you decided to ask what you were truly thinking.

"What the hell do you want? Why are you poking me--WHAT is even poking me?" You narrowed your eyes at him, a blush creeping up onto your cheeks.

"Jeez, calm down. I just wanted to ask you something--and I'm poking you with my hand, what else??" He sat up, leaning over you a bit and placing his hand on the floor by your head for support, which made you blush even more

What does he think he's doing? Sometimes I swear this idiot has no spatial awareness...

"You shouldn't be waking up girls in the middle of the night like this. It makes you look like a pervert." You grumbled, trying to justify feeling completely flustered by him

"A perv..ert? What the fuck is that?" He tilted his head at you, poking you again

"GAAAH-" You sat up quickly, flinging the blanket off of you and him, and realizing a blanket was even there in the first place Who the hell put this on me? Ah doesn't matter

"a PERVERT," You growled, leaning in towards Inosuke to appear intimidating "Is a weirdo that does creepy stuff to others. Like touching them in a way they don't like."

"Like Zenitsu?" Inosuke stifled a chuckle

"I-" You snorted, covering your mouth and letting out a silent scream into your palms "INOSUKE!! Why would you say that?!"

The two of you couldn't hold it back anymore. Every time you looked at each other and then at Zenitsu, who slept right beside Nezuko's box, you couldn't help but wheeze silently until no sound came out at all.

It felt strange--you'd never laughed at something that hard before, much less with some guy who keeps bullying you at random times.

"Christ Inosuke,  why did you even wake me up anyway?!  What were you gonna ask me, hm?" You sighed, a soft smile still lingering on your face "Don't start acting shy now, you gotta tell me~"

"ALRIGHT shut up so I can say it" he teased, shoving his hand over your mouth "I was gonna ask you if you knew where we could get some food. I woke up cause I'm hungry and I CAN'T take it anymore!!"

You smacked his hand away from your mouth in mock anger, sitting up on your knees to try and appear taller "DON'T TOUCH ME!! Absolutely not."

"I haven't had a good rest in AGES and you expect me to just throw it out the window so you can grab a bite to eat cause you were too busy fighting to ask earlier?! I'd rather let you STARVE."

Inosuke planted both hands on the floor on either side of you and bumped his head into yours, causing you to fall back underneath him in shock.

Your arms were sprawled out on the floor and your legs went up in the air, only to land at his sides.

NOOOO--OH NO, THIS LOOKS BAD. SO SO SO BAD

Your palms were sweating. You swallowed hard and looked up at Inosuke, who had you cowering underneath him into the floor.

"I could just eat you, you know. I'm not afraid to try it." he grinned evilly under his mask.

You froze, your mind wandering to all kinds of places it shouldn't be at that moment "KYAAAA--DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT. STOP IT" Does he even know the implications of what he just said?!