Voting Time! (CLOSED)

Here we are again. We are now at the post where you guys get to choose what you would like me to write next. Remember to only vote once and voting will end in two weeks, which gives you guys plenty of time to decide and it also gives me time to plan the storylines more.

Here are the ideas:

Talent swap AU:

This one I have been thinking about for a while. I have seen an image on Instagram having a talent swap between Kaito and Maki and one shots of it on Wattpad, and that sparked an idea in my head. I thought that it was an interesting and new concept to try to write.

Would you guys like a sequel?

I am done writing Midnight Rose and Limitless. I have gotten to the point where I feel like I have written the ending for both stories. However I feel like I can add more to the story and maybe give them a better ending.

So my question to you guys is, would you guys like to have a sequel? If so, there will still be a vote. You will select one of two titles.

If you guys don't want a sequel, either yet or never, that's fine.

The titles are:

Blood Rose (sequel to "Midnight Rose)

Running (sequel to Limitless)

If a sequel is chosen, I will add on an epilogue to the one that has the most votes. To give you guys a bit of suspense, you know?

Which ever story idea gets the most votes, I will write for all of you.

Now it's VOTING TIME!