Chapter 7

Alex walked to his first class. Only the girls are in there currently. They shrieked when they saw Alex. Alex was cute and seriously handsome. Shitttt. Alex went to his sit bear the window and pulled Yassen to sit down beside him. The girls walked to stand in front of Alex. "Hello." A girl purred. Alex gave her a small smile which sent the girls into a shrieking fit. "You're quite the ladies man huh?" Yassen whispered. "No I am not." Alex dead panned. "So are you doing any thing after school?" They asked, hopeful. "Uh, I have a karate class to instruct."
"Oh my god!!!! He fights!!" They shrieked. "I bet he can't even throw a proper punch and is only showing off." A voice said from the door. "Shut up. You know nothing, Mark." One of the girls said angrily. "Now you're protecting the druggie huh."
Druggie? Yassen made a mental note to question Alex about it later. "Alright class! Settle down." The teacher exclaimed as she walked in. She asked why a man was here sitting next to Alex. Alex explained to her saying he was his guardian and he is here to observe Alex's learning environment.
********
"Hey druggie. Where have you been? Selling coke?" The same guy taunted as he followed Alex and Yassen. Alex ignored him and continued walking to his next class. "Hey. I am talking to you. How dare you f*ing ignore me." The guy threw a punch. Alex blocked it and pushed his hand away before continuing to his class as if nothing happened.
"Where are your parents?" A guy asked, knowing it would hit a nerve. Alex ignored him as he continued doing the assessments in the book given to him this morning by ms. Bedfordshire. "Did they abandoned you?" Alex can't stand him towering over him so Alex packed up his things and walked out of class. Yassen stood up and glared at the boy, making him cower in fear. "I'm going to the principal. I can't stand this attitude your student is giving my ward." Yassen said to the teacher. "Then I'm going to sue you." Yassen said to the boy before stalking out after Alex. Where is he?