Chapter 18

Alex had hot wired a car really quickly which surprised them. How many car did he have to hotwire before? He climbed into the driver seat as he fingered the wired for a bit before the engine roared into life. The rest hopped in, not going to argue about whether Alex can drive or not. Apparently... he can. He is a pretty safe driver. He cruised at a constant speed. Until... HELL he just freaking took his hands off the steering wheel to remove the steel ring piercing on the top of his ears. He took off one side before putting his hands on the steering wheel to steer a bit before taking his hands off again. "What?" Alex asked as he noticed them stare at him in shock. "You do realize that you just took your hands off the steering wheel right?" Wolf asked. "Of course I do." Alex replied as he put his hands back on the steering wheel. "You're still alive if you haven't realize. The car hasn't crashed yet." Alex said.

They were still on the highway with no one else until loud booming was heard. Music. They can hear the lyrics clearer now as the sports car with retractable roof got closer.

R U Crazy

R U crazy

R U crazy

Must be stupid if you think that we can start again.

Are you joking

Must be joking.

You ain't laughing

I ain't smokin.

Must be crazy if you think that we can start again.

R U CRAZY - Conor Maynard

They saw Alex smirk as the car got closer and drove along side. The two girls glance up at them. They shrieked when they saw Alex, who raised his hand a little as a greeting. "OH MY GOD!!!! You're so hot!!!! Love you!!!!" She stretched a hand out towards Alex. To the unit and Yassen's surprise, he reached out and grabbed her hand for a bit. She squealed and Alex retract his hand back. "See ya!!!!!" The girl screamed and winked before speeding forward as they closed their roof. Alex closed the window. They now notice he is holding a device in his hand. He clicked on it. "Hey Crystal." Alex said to the device. "OH MY GOD!!! It's that boy!!!!" Crystal squealed before she and the other girl laughed and highfived each other. When Alex grabbed the girl's hand, she palmed the device to him. "I see your mission is a success then?"

"Yeah." Alex said quietly. "See. you're good at your this line of work." Alex didn't respond to it. "You have another mission." Alex frowned, he suddenly looked so much more tired, fatigue lined his handsome features. The bags under his eyes didn't make him look ugly. There was something else that caught their attention. He's in pain.