Chapter 16

The door to the cell opened after a few bolts clicked. A man overly muscular and tall stood at the door with a teen. The teen stood there with his head phones in his ears and a phone in hand. He looked like he is extremely bored. The teen wore a black Baggie hoodie, black slacks and black converses. He had a steel stud on each ear and a steel ring on the top of each ear. One steel ring on his left bottom lip. His blond-brown hair is short but not closely cropped. ( look at pic. ) "Well, well. The squad is here. All they need is Alex Rider to complete the squad." Yassen glared at him even more. They want Alex. The teen looked up to look at the cell's occupants. His face was a little different but Yassen recognised him by his eyes. Alex. Eagle made a smart comment which infuriated the man. "Why you?! I'm gonna kill you!" The guy only took a step forward before he was blocked by a leg stretched out to touch the door frame, the teen had stepped forward to block the guy but since he was busy on his phone. He used his leg to block instead. "What the-"
"We are not suppose to touch them." Alex said calmly, "We're suppose to wait for orders."
"... What the f* are you doing on your phone anyways?"
"Texting." Alex said, giving him a duh look. "The shipment came. Boss wants you to look at it." Alex said. "Alright. Alright." The guy said, frustrated about not being able to hit someone. He left with an impatient wave. After Alex made sure there was no one, he walked into the cell and shut the door behind him. "Are you alright?" Alex asked Yassen, kneeling behind him to get rid of the chains. "Hmm, chains. They know who you are." Alex mumbled, a hint of fear. He was afraid. Afraid for Yassen's safety. Alex was fidgeting with the chain lock with a lock pick because he didn't have the key. But hey! His lock picking skills are the best of the best. He was trained by Scorpia before. "I'm fine." Yassen replied. "Who are you?" Wolf asked, confused as to why the kid who seems to be with the bad guys is trying to free the good guys. Alex glanced up from the lock at Wolf then back at the lock to continue his work. "You don't remember me. I'm hurt Wolf." Alex said in a mocking hurt tone. Alex placed a hand on the ground to steady himself as a wave of dizziness hit him. I should really eat... Alex thought as he unwrapped the chains. "Did they do anything to you guys?" Alex asked as he moved on to cut the ropes from Wolf's wrists. "Cub?" Wolf whispered hesitatingly, unsure. Last time, he saw Alex he took a shot for Alex. There one time the kid crashed into the fence when he was going really fast down the snowy steep slope and got grazed by the speeding train. "Yes, Wolf?" Alex asked, confirming that he is Cub, as he moved on to the rest of K-unit.
Alex kneeled down in front of them and sat on his legs as he gestured for them to come closer. "Alright. Heres the plan." Alex said as he pulled out an iPad mini that fit into the pocket of his cargo pants nicely. He placed it on the ground in the centre of their circle. It was a map layout of the place. Alex told them where to go and when. "Move out in 10 minutes. I'll leave the door unlocked for you guys. No one will be coming to check until it's 40 minutes." Alex said as he kept his iPad and stood up. "I'll get rid of security." Alex said as he strode to the door in three steps and walked out, closing the door behind him. Alex had left Yassen with his own phone. It had a map of the place on it and Yassen can check the time and communicate with Alex. Now all they have to do is wait for the 10 minutes to be up.