1.)

It was a cloudy spring morning I had started my walk to Marks (Ranboo) house. He had lived in my development and we've been friends since we were eight. He was like family. Lately he had been very busy and hasn't wanted to hang out, he said he'd explain today. I was quite worried.

I finally got to his house and knocked on the door. I keep on knocking but no answer. But out of no where he grabbed me and dragged me in and into to his room. I was in shock about what happened it took me a second to process but it really wasn't surprising. He locked the door and looked at me with open eyes. I look at him like he is crazy, he is and then I finally bring it to myself to say something "dramatic much?" I say in a teasing tone. He rolled his eyes and walked away from the locked door and sat on his bed.

I looked down at the arm of his chair and realized he got a new chair, the chair was pink I turned around in the chair to see the back and see it was deadass a unicorn chair. He laughed knowing that I had noticed he bought a new chair. I got into a comfortable position and laughed saying "Its quite comfortable... a-and large."

He laughed and said "yeah well it kind of has to be." Mark had ALWAYS been incredibly tall, surprisingly I always told him if he was hunched over all the time playing Minecraft he would lose a few inches to being hunch back.

He had patted on his bed signaling me to come sit next to him. I got up and sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder. "What's been up with you lately" I asked.

He said "That's what I wanted to show you." We had been friends for so long that we didn't have to say anything we could just sit in silence, a comfortable silence. He opened his phone and scrolled through some tabs and on to his twitter account. I hadn't use twitter in a while after a bunch of BTS stans attacked me after I said I was not a big fan of their music. He showed me his profile. I lifted my head off his shoulder I was slightly shocked to see he had almost a million followers. He apparently went by "Ranboo" he had like a two tone black and white theme going on. I gave him a slight smile, I was really proud of him. I fell back on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

I said "Don't tell me, it was Minecraft, wasn't it " he fell back laying beside me he turned his head and looked at me.

"Yep" he said.

I tried to break the silence. "Soooo....What do you want to do?!"

"We can watch one of my videos." He said.

"Ok!" I looked at him excited. He showed me a bunch of his videos. They were quite how you would describe.. intense... in a funny way. I enjoyed playing Minecraft with Mark it was mainly a last resort when we were younger but we became more fond of it as time went by. I was intrigued by one boy Mark or I guess Ranboo had played with his name was Tommy, I found him really funny and quite unique. After a few hours of hanging out with Mark I headed home. I got home and laid down. I grabbed my laptop and a Tommy video was in my recommended. I clicked on it and started on the 2 hour long " VOD" .

a/n : 651 words! I hope you all like it so far lmk anything i can improve or add in next chapters :)

Also I hope to do longer chapters in the future