20.)

sister/n: this is a long chapter... very very long chapter,but trust me its worth it. Moana reenactment upcoming ;) Question: do you like me writing or Bri. I want to know so I can make you guys happier :) anyhow, grab a snack and some water and get ready for a good time :) This is definitely the longest chapter we will EVER have (hopefully)! Just a heads up :)

~Wilbur POV~

Schlatt was an ass who thought he was "so funny" and booked his plane to arrive at 6:00 am. Pretty much meaning someone has to get up at 5:30 to get to the airport and get him. Everyone decided I had to do it since I was the one who "Invited him."

I look over at the clock. "5:20 am" I get up quietly so I don't disturb Tommy. I start getting ready. I put on a yellow sweater and blue jeans with a grey beanie and black adidas shoes. I grab the keys to one of the cars and start driving to the airport.

Of course Schlatt not only picks the earliest flight, but he also picks the airport thats nearly 40 minutes away. I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I decide to stop at a cafe and get some tea to help wake me up.

I walk into the cafe, there's no line since it just opened. I analyze the menu for a few minutes and figure out what I want. The worker comes out from the back room. Shes tall, brunette and is wearing the cafes uniform.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" she asks me

"I'll take a lemon balm tea please" I tell her

"Sure, that will be 3 pounds" she says typing into the register. I take out 4 pounds, for a one pound tip, and give it to her. She puts it in the register and starts working on my tea.

My phone starts buzzing like crazy. I take it out to see Schlatt blowing it up.

Schlatt

Schlatt: Im here

Schlatt: at baggage claim

Schlatt: are you here yet?

Schlatt: did you forget about me

Schlatt: you better not be sleeping

Schlatt: answer me mother fucker

Me: yeah yeah, I'm at a cafe 10 minutes away, you can wait

Schlatt: fuck, okay

Schlatt: be here soon, theres so many brits idk what to do

Me: just be quiet and go on twitter or something, ill be there soon

Schlatt: fine

I look up from my phone and see the cafe filling up around me, I step back and sit at a table.

"William? William, your drink is done" Someone yells. I get up and walk up to the counter to get my drink.

"Thanks" I say and walk out the door. I take a sip. Delicious. I buckle up and start driving. Once I get there I go inside.

sister/n: bris reading a fanfic and is letting me write this entire chapter. Idk what I'm doing, usually I resort to dnf, because ya know, write what you know and i know dnf but no... im banned from writing dnf for another 3-4 chapters so bare with me as i create a storyline to go off of without screwing up future plans :) also, id love some constructive critism.... (i put this half way through the chapter so bri has less of a chance to find it ;)

I walk in and see Schlatt standing next to a pillar on his phone aimlessly scrolling.

"Schlatt" I whisper yell trying not to catch everyones attention. No response. "Schlatt" I say a little louder as I walk closer to him. He looks up confused at first then instantly relieved.