14.)

~Tommy POV~

I agreed to go on the dumb Ferris wheel with y/n. I don't think she knows how much power she has over me I love her so much. She cuddled up to my side she was really cold. I couldn't help but look at her she's so beautiful, I think she noticed but I didn't care.

She ran her fingers through my hair and I cupped her cheek and she leaned towards me and kissed me I kissed her back.

"Sorry" She says going to turn away.

I grab her cheek and her side and pull her into another kiss. I rest my head on her forehead.

"Don't be" I say smiling. 

When we kissed I felt whole like she was the one thing I've been missing. 

~y/n POV~

I laid my head on his chest as we made our way down the wheel he laid his chin on my head.

God I love him so much. He's so cute, and clueless he has no clue how happy he makes me. 

we get off the Farris wheel and meet back up with our friends. Marks cheesing like a dumbass again. wait. did he see us? COULD he see us? why else would he be smiling like this. I walk up to him, Tommy walking over to Toby. 

"Have fun?" he asks.

"yes" I say simply

"I bet" he said, his smile somehow growing. I lightly smack his arm.

"Tommy don't kill me, I took some picture" I heard Toby say faintly.

"you could see us???" he says.

"yeah" 

"why are you like non stop photographing us"

"look" 

"I wanna see" I say butting in. I go over and look at the photo. its a cute photo. extremely good quality for being so far away and the ride moving. surely enough its me and Tommy kissing, but the background and the ride complement all so well. 

"send me that, also, i'd like to see all the ones you took of me that I haven't seen yet"

"uh okay.. there's uh not um that many" he says slightly embarrassed not wanting to look creepy 

"mmh sure" Wilbur adds

I laugh and grab Tommy's hand.

~short time skip back to the house~

I open the door holding a bag of food.

"WE GOT MCDONOALDS" I yell to George and Clay.

"God damn y/n my ear drum" Mark says walking in behind me.

"Whoops" I say into his ear teasing him.

"Bitch" He says under his breath.

"mmmh" I respond.

George and Clay come out from whatever they were uh doing.

"what'd you get for me" Clay asks.

"Big mac, large fry, 6 piece chicken nugget and a sprite" Nick says approaching us at the table.

"and me?" George asks.

"Chicken tenders a medium fry" Sapnap starts.

" Tropical punch andd a gogurt" Wilbur finished.

They both open their food.

"Nailed it" they say almost in unison.

George's neck is covered in purple marks. Its very much obvious but I think everyone is too scared to speak up about it.