10.)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock It was 9:00. I roll out of bed and pick out a white sweater and tan sweats. 

I go to the kitchen where my parents are talking

I go to the kitchen where my parents are talking. I heard them talking about things that could go wrong on my trip. 

"I'll be fine. I'm seventeen" I state interrupting their conversation.

"We know you will be but make sure to get all your assignments done for school." My mom says.

"I will every thing is online anyways." I reply.

The toaster popped as a plain bagel arose from the depths. My mom grabs the cream cheese and I walk to the bathroom before I pee my pants.

I start some natural makeup.

~Incoming Facetime call Tommy<3~

"Good Morning" He greets me 

I prop my phone up against the wall on the counter.

"Good morning or Good afternoon" I respond.

"I can't wait to see you" He says happily.

"Me too" I reply grinning.

"Y/N BREAKFAST IS DONE" My mom screams from the kitchen.

"I-" I start before getting cut off.

"I know I'll see you "

"Bye Tommy" I say as he hangs up.

I finished my makeup and sat down to eat my bagel with cream cheese starting some chit chat with my parents.

I walk to my room and make sure I have everything I need packed. 

It was now 11:23.

I text Mark.

y/n: you coming?

Mark: yup almost there 

y/n: ok see you soon

I put my luggage in my dads trunk.

Mark walks up the driveway with his luggage in hand, he was wearing black sweats with a black adidas shirt.

"I just realized how funny you look dragging your suit case" I say as he puts his stuff in the trunk with mine.

"I think everyone thinks I'm homeless" He responds.

I laugh.

We get in the car after saying good bye to my mom. 

It feels like a long awkward drive when really its only been 10 minutes. Me and Mark didn't want to talk to much because we knew my dad would eavesdrop on us. I get a text from Tommy.

Tommy<3: me, wilbur, tubbo are here and getting our rooms set up

Tommy<3: want me to save you a room?