2.)

It was three days since Mark had told me about his growth on YouTube. I was planning on going to his house yesterday but I got called into work. I have a crappy part time job, but I am only seventeen and live with my parents, I only have to pay for gas and my cell phone bill so the pay isn't to bad...for now. 

It was quite chilly today not to bad since I live in California but the wind chill sent goose bumps up my spine, so instead of walking the twenty minutes to Marks house I just drove. I told him I was coming by sometime today. I laid a slight knock on the door then opened it.  I said hi to Marks parents since they were sitting on the couch then I walked to his room.

 I opened his door and saw him sitting in his chair with his headphones on I jumped on his bed wondering if he heard me. He had a black and white mask on with sun glasses. I didn't think he was recording because he never used a face cam. I was drawn from my thoughts when he questioned, "Why is chat spamming pog woman?" I sat in silence I knew he was live streaming. He turned around and stared at me he turned around facing his PC. 

He then says, "Hello, I hope you know I am live and now 180,000 people are wondering who you are."

 I just laugh I didn't really care if his stream saw me I was in sweats but I don't see why that matters. He nervously chuckled at my laughter and then said, "THIS IS NOT LAUGHING MATTERS." I laughed at him again he interrupted my laughing fit by saying, "shut the fuck up Tommy Innit you have no place to stand." I have no clue what he's talking about, he signals for me to come over to him I grab the fold up chair he has in his closet for me and pop it open next to him he plugs in a pair of ear buds and hands them to me.

I say, "Hello?"  

A familiar British voice says loudly, "Who are you."

I knew it was Tommy I say, "I am y/n, who are you?" I knew it was Tommy but he didn't know I knew. Mark was spamming buttons in the game moving around his Minecraft character. I pushed his wheelie chair over making him slide so I could move in front of his PC. Finally Tommy answers my question.

" I-I..I'm Tommy, are you dating Ranboo, and is he actually tall?"

I answer saying, "No I'm 'Ranboos' best friend and yes, man is literally a giant."

I run over to Tommy in the game and start hitting him with an axe he yells into my ear, "STOP I'M GOING TO DIE" I wince at the noise and Mark starts dyeing of laughter. 

Tommy starts hitting me back, "Take that bitch," He started laughing. I just scoffed at him. 

"I still have 9 and a half hearts." I killed Tommy and lets just say he was not happy; man cussed me out. 

"You know what I have accepted defeat, for now..." Tommy said I just laughed at him."

"Hey we should play bedwars!" Tommy said I looked at Mark for approval. He grabbed the mouse out of my hand and got me on to Hypixel.

"Get on to Hypixel, Tommy" Mark said.

 I was nervous, "I haven't played bedwars like...ever..." I confessed.

"You'll be fine Y/n, you're really good." I could hear the smile make it's way across his face. 

"Thanks Tommy" I said. We got into a game and Tommy had showed me what we had to do, he made a bed defense as I slowly started bridging to the base to our left, surely enough Tommy comes running over and scoots me of the edge. 

"SHIT TOMMY WHAT THE HELL YOU PUSHED ME OFF" 

"You'll respawn suck it up" he said. 

We started talking and got to know each other occasionally bursting into a laughing fit every time a dono came in. 

Tommy said he had to go we did really good in bedwars together. Tubbo ended up joining us half way through just to say hi he seemed really nice. Mark sat on his phone almost the entire time sometimes chipping into the conversation or talking to the stream. I had a small twitch account I streamed on once or twice but I only have like 200 viewers when I do stream. I had thought about it once Tommy left the call and Mark took back over his PC.

"Maybe I should start streaming." Wait no.. shit. "Shit I said that out loud" 

Mark turned to look at me and said, "Why you say that y/n" I responded.

"I don't know chat suggested it and Tubbo brought it up for the little while I talked to him"

He turned his attention back to his PC. "You should he said." I just sat their engulfed in my thoughts when Mark says, "Ok Y/n's twitch is y/u/n (your username ) go follow her okkkkkkkk byeee stream!" he said ending his stream.

" WHy thE FUck WOuLd YOu do that" I said, I belted so loud my voice cracked.

"Because I knew you wouldn't." He said simply, grinning behind his black and white mask.  

a/n.. I hope you enjoyed. hopefully longer chapters coming soon. If you like the story please vote and or comment I would love to see you suggestions. Also say hello to my new editor because I suck lol. Her name is Remideewastaken and she currently has a story in writing. Its a murder mystery with the smp hopefully will be published soon. Make sure to eat and drink something! <3