17.)

~Tommy POV~

The pizza arrives but nobody is here besides for me and sleeping y/n. He sits the pizza down on the counter there were soo many boxes. Clay had left some money on the counter so I paid for the pizza with that but gave him a 15 lb. tip.

Y/n came into the kitchen I guess she heard the clattering.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I say teasingly as she engulfs me in a warm hug.

"mmh" she replies.

She looks up at me and I lean down the slightest bit for our lips to touch. She puts her head down into my chest and I rest my head on hers.

"Where is everyone" She says pulling out of our hug.

"Uhh about that... they went to the store to buy more furniture"

"More furniture?" She questions grabbing a slice of pizza and taking a bite.

"Ya uh turns out were having a bunch of people move in us, you have to share a room with Nikki" I manage to say as she chews her bite.

"Okay? When are they coming" she asks after finishing chewing. Such good manners ;)

"I have no clue but soon" I answer "I think they are all ariving different times. Tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Sometime within the next 7 days"

"Okay, Do you want to watch a movie"

"Y/nnnnn I don't want to watch another Disney mov-"

"Pleeeaassee, this new movie is called Raya and the last dragon or something like that everyone says it was good"

"Ughh fine"

"Yayyyyy" She says grabbing my hand a skipping to the couch.

She gets on Disney plus and pulls up the movie.

"It's almost 2 hours longggggg"

"Suck it up" She says playing the movie and grabbing the blanket and snuggling into my side I wrap my arm around her.

~Time skip~

"This movie is so good"

"It'ss so confusi-"

"Shhh" She says while putting her finger to my lip "Your ruining the buzz"

"You're lucky I love you " I blurt hoping she didn't hear me

"What did you say" She asks

"Uhhh nothing" I respond

We both focus back to the movie. Y/n is looking at me, I can feel her gaze

"I love you too" She says quietly.

~Time skip because I suckkk~

I'm so confused with this movie

"Do you know what is happening"

She dramatically pauses the movie

A/n some small spoilers

"Rayas Dad was turned to stone by that dark thing and half of the civilization is also stone and she has to collect all the parts of the stone to get rid of the dark thing and turn everyone back to life and get her dad back" She blurts then quickly unpauses the movie.

"Uhh oka-" I start before getting cut off by Nick and Clay coming in with a couch

"Uhh a bit of help?" Nick asks well, more like demands.

I get up as y/n pauses the movie.

~Another time skip sorryy~

~y/n POV~