18.)

~Nick POV~

I get up at 7:30 I had to be at the airport at 9:00. Everyone is still sleeping. Half of the rooms are empty. George and Clay were in their room.

 Tommy and Y/n were in Y/ns room they fell asleep while watching Disney movies... Like always.

Toby and Mark had a weird ritual shit where they lit a bunch of candles and fell asleep in starfish positions, not gonna lie they sus... 

Wilbur and I were the only ones who actually slept where we were suppose to. And now I'm off to pick up my fiancée's. This is honestly going to be so chaotic.

I get in the car and start driving. Its an hour in a half, give or take, to get to the airport. 

I had turn on some music "How to save a life" by the Fray, "SugarCrash" by ElyOtto,"Line without a hook", "Out of my league","Mr Loverman", "Hayloft" a bunch of chill songs.

When I get to the airport I unbuckle and grab my phone from my back pocket texting the groupchat.

SoonlyWeds

SappityNappity: I'm here :P

PrettyPrivileged: We just got off ;)

QuackHead: Yes :D

SappityNappity: Alright be in soon :)

I shut off my phone and walk to the main entrance. And there comes my fiancée's down the escalator. 

We run into a group hug Karl starts jumping up and down then we all jump up and down spinning in a circle.... In the middle of the airport. We start getting weird looks. I help Karl and Alex with their luggage.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!!" Karl yells running to the car waiting for me to unlock it.

"What no fair!" Alex yells running after him. 

"Ladies, Ladies, chill you can take turns. Lets put the luggage in the trunk, Karl you get the front from here to the restaurant then Alex can have from the restaurant back to the house. Its roughly the same distance." I say trying to make a plan so everyone's happy.

"Ugh fine" Alex obliges. 

"Okay!" Karl says cheerfully. "Where are we going?"

"To get breakfast" I say with a smirk. 

~Time skip to restaurant~ 

"I'll get a double stack of chocolate chip pancakes with a side of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and home fries." I say placing my menu at the end of the table.

"Uh can I get a sausage omelet and a blueberry pancake?" Karl asks. The waiter nods and writes down his order. 

"I'll have the waffle sundae, chocolate chip waffle, vanilla ice cream, strawberries, blueberries and bananas on top, and whip cream with the sausage side." Alex says. 

"Will that be all?" The waiter asks. I think her name was Anne. I don't really remember, she said it before she asked what drinks we wanted but I forgot. Karl picks up his apple juice.

"To finally meeting up" he says holding his glass out waiting for us. Alex picks up his orange juice as I pick up my apple juice. 

"To meeting up" Alex and I say with a smile as we all clash our cups together. We start small talk about their flight, how the house is, how everything has been lately then our food comes out.

"Waffle sundae" The waiter says placing it down in front of Alex. He looks likes he's going to start drooling. "Single stack and omelet" she says placing it in front of Karl.