8.)

~Tommy pov~

When y/n didn't answer me it scared me I don't know why, but it did. Just the idea that I could've done something to make her not want talk to me made my heart drop. I think I like her I-I like y/n. She's so pretty and funny and caring and just something about her was so... comforting. She always makes me smile and s-she's she's calling me

-Accept Facetime call from Y/n <3-

"Hey handsome" She says pulling a sheet of rosy pink blush over my cheeks.

"Hello Gorgeous" I respond.

"What's the matter?" she asked sounding concerned.

"Nothing, why?" I respond.

"Because I can see it on your face, I read you like a book, what's up" She says smirking.

"I-I I uh I like you y/n" Her face becomes more serious as she's engulfed by what I said.

~Y/n pov~

"I like you y/n"

He stuttered to get it out but I heard it clear as day.

Do I tell him... Tommy I like you too...

Your smile, your dreamy blue eyes, your fluffy blonde hair. As cringe as it all sounds it truly made me fall for him.

"Tommy.... I like you too..."

"You do?" He asks worriedly.

"Yes, yes I do" I respond giving him reassurance.

"This probably sounds shitty but I have to go" I say quickly getting up and grabbing a hoodie from the back of my door.

"No, you're all good." He smiles slightly before hanging up.

I grab my car keys from the counter and start driving.

I pull into Marks driveway, I get out the car locking the doors and walk up the stairs when I'm greeted with his door. I turn the door knob barging in \. His parents weren't home due to the no car in the drive way.

I walk to Marks room and walk in.

"YOU DID FUCKING WHAT NOW" I yell. 

"Opps" he says treading lightly.

"Oops? OOPS! I was on the phone talking to Tommy when I get a text saying that you bought us a plane ticket to the UK" I say furiously.

"Y/n calm the fuck down we are going whether you like it or not and don't even start on money"

Eventually, We both calm down.

"What were you and Tommy talking about."  He asks now that I settled down.

"Tommy told me he likes me" I said simply.

"And you said" he adds.

"I told him the truth, I feel the same way."

We sat on his bed, side by side embraced in a hug.

"Hey, well at least you both feel the same way!" Mark says trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah, but I love my friendship with him. What if this changes that." 

"y/n, It probably will change, but now you can be open about your feelings toward one another"

"Then if we do start dating we'd be long distance, and I don't think I would want that. And I'm 17, my parents won't let me just move to the UK and its not like Tommy can move here."