16.)

a/n this is a continuation from the last chapter lol.

~Dream POV~ 

After the manhunt stream we all go downstairs to the kitchen and order a pizza. 2 large cheese, 2 meatlovers, 1 veggi, 1 pineapple, and 1 white pizza. We plan on having leftovers but we don't know how well that will work. We are on facetime with Bad, Skeppy, Antfrost, Karl, and Quackity. 

"I can fly down this week if you have room" Quackity says. They all want to join in on the meet up. 

"Yeah I can too" Karl adds. Skeppy, bad and Ant nod their heads. 

"well we may have to double or even triple up, which is fine but are you guys okay with that?" I say

"OMG WE COULD HAVE BUNK BEDS" Karl yells.

"YESS" Quackity and Sapnap both agree.

"Okay so, Sapnap, Karl and Quackity. You guys can share a room. Then uh Tubbo and Ranboo?" I ask

"Yup sounds good" Ranboo says as Tubbo gives a thumbs up.

"Then you and George" Sapnap says smirking and shooting me a wink

"Okay" George says casually.  Tommy comes out of his room.

"Whats going on?" He asks

"Quackity, Karl, Bad, Skeppy and Ant want to come over and stay with us" Sapnap explains

"Oh cool" He says. He takes a seat on the couch. 

"Okay so Sapnap, Karl and Quackity will all share a room, me and George, Tubbo and Ranboo. We should go out and by more beds and bed frames." I say. 

"What about us?" Bad asks.

"So we have 7 rooms. Sapnap with his roommates in one, me and George in another, Tubbo and Ranboo in one..." I say then get cut off

"Me and Tommy can share a room" Wilbur adds

"okay, Bad, Skeppy and Ant are you okay with sharing?" George butts in

"Yeah that's fine!" Bad says. Wilbur's phone goes off. 

"Can Niki and Schlatt come?" Wilbur asks

"sure why not" I say. "Niki can room with y/n and since the rest of us doubled and tripled up Schlatt gets his own room" 

"How?" Tubbo asks

"So y/n and Niki takes up room one. Sapnap, Quackity and Karl get room two. Wilbur and Tommy in room three. Me and George room four. You and Ranboo room five. Bad, Ant and Skeppy in room six. Then Schlatt can have the last remaining room."

"and you did all that in your head within a minute?" Tubbo asks with concern rising.

"yeah?" 

"Anyway we can fit everyone" Wilbur says changing the subject

"okay we'll buy our tickets" Bad says excitedly

"wait before you hang up what kind of beds do you want were gonna have to head to the store today" 

"for our room, keep Sapnaps current bed and get a bunk bed" Quackity says.

"Okay, Bad? Skeppy? Ant? what about you?"

"Uh we will do the same" Skeppy says, "I call top bunk" 

"Okay Tommy, Wilbur?" I ask opening a note pad on my phone. 

"we can get bunk beds" Tommy says

"fine but your getting the top" Wilbur says. Tommy just laughs. I write in the notes