24. Alternate ending

Sisthor: this will be multiple chapters, length will vary.

This picks up right after the moana arc, it is very similar to the original version of this chapter but I needed to restate it in my own way so I can put the story on the original track and I wrote most of the chapter and I'm actually kinda happy with it.

Yes, I hate to break it to you, the mothers death was the plan all along. It just had to be done.

Ngl though, the amount of times me and Bri used the "it's okay, it's not your fault" line is PISSING ME OFF. I would absolutely loose it if I heard that as many times and we made y/n hear it.

LONG CHAPTERS AHEAD AHH.

Keep up the amazing comments. Enjoy the story lovely's.

Can we make this chapter like a fun little game lmfao. Like point out the differences between this and the original. I think those would be really enjoyable comments to read.

You don't have to do it at EVERY difference, just some of the bigger, more impactful ones maybe. Idk you can decide honestly.

(Do y'all need the death tw? We don't get into details or anything. Let me know if I should add that back here or if I don't need it. I don't mean this disrespectfully at all. I just want to know so I can better everyone's reading experience, I just feel as though it's a little unnecessary since it's just mentioned and not actually described as much and it's a very short time frame that it actually takes place. Idk let me know please)

~Alex POV~

We all get out of our costumes and start cleaning up the set so we can continue. Everyone has this like... sad aurora. I take the camera and upload the footage to my pc and start editing.

I take the Wilbur blooper and post it on twitter.

@Quackity | Bloopers from Moana XD

*One video attached*

@thatdreamsmpsimp reply to @Quackity | LMAOO "Well you try being fucking water"

@mcytmemes reply to @Quackity | when can we be expecting the movie reenactment to be posted?

@Quackity reply to @mcytmemes | possibly a month???

I close out of twitter and go back to editing. This is much harder than expected.

~Mark POV~
Tw: *very deep thoughts. Not suicidal or anything like that but like, deep deep.*

(Sisthor: early people help me in the comments describe what the following is. Intrusive thoughts? Overthinking? Idk help pls)

Its been like an hour since Toby told me y/n was awake. I have to see her. I walk to her room and open the door. She's sleeping, laying on Tommy's chest. Tommy wakes up when he hears the door open. He looks at me and I give him a small smile and he smiles back. I'm happy for them, I really am, but its been hard for me.

Everything is about Tommy now. We barely ever talk and when we do its almost always about Tommy. I don't want to be rude, or come off as jealous, but I miss my best friend. This love has consumed her. Which I'm glad she found it but I'm upset she's pushing me away. I mean, Tommy's great, he's an amazing kid and is perfect for her but I also wish I never introduced her that one day.

I exit her room and shut the door behind me.

Do you ever fall into that deep void of what ifs. If I never started streaming what would my life be today? What would my relationship be with y/n be today? Would we be closer? Would she hate me? Did I change for the better?