3.)

"Let me get this right, you purposely told a hundreds of thousands of people my twitch account, that I don't use, because I wouldn't" I said calming down a little bit.

"Yep" he replies.

"What am I going to do now they're going to want me to stream and I've barely touched my PC in years," I was hoping he could give me some good advice. 

But instead he asked "how's the weather today?" 

"Ummm it's chilly." I said going along with it. 

"Ok lets go!" he said grabbing my car keys that were sitting on the island counter in the kitchen.

On the drive I sat in the passenger seat and he was driving. We were just belting lyrics to songs some were like "How to Save a Life" by The Fray or "Ophelia" by The Lumineers or "Heat Waves" by Glass Animals then "Your New Boyfriend" came on and we both looked at each other and starting screaming the words 

"LIFE ISNT QUITE WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE"

"WHEN I WAS A KID ON VOIP"

"I THOUGHT WHEN I GET OLDER I'D MARRY HER I TOLD HER"

He pulled into my driveway I was still singing he was paying attention making sure not to hit my Dads' car, he knew my dad would kill him in an instant.

He takes the key out of the ignition as I was singing "Your new boyfriends an" leaving me to say "arsehole" as the music turned off. 

I looked at him dead in his eyes he had taken of his mask, glasses, crown and the top half of the suit he was wearing for his stream. He was now wearing some plain navy blue t-shirt and the sweat pants he had under "suit". He had the most basic brown eyes. 

I grabbed my keys from his hand purposely being dramatic "I was listening to that" I said annoyed. 

"I know" he says sarcastically. 

I open the door to the house "lady's first" I said stepping to the side and waving my hand into the house.

He walks into the warm house whispering "fuck you" knowing my parents don't like cussing.

"If you insist" I said jokingly flicking the back of his head.

He sat in my chair by my PC starting it up.

"What are you doing" I said. 

I was to lazy to get a chair from the kitchen so I sat on his lap and threw my legs over the arm rest of the chair .

"We are going. to. stream" he said breaking up his words as he typed on my keyboard

"Noooooooooo" I said dragging out my words.

"Yesssss" he said.

"It's fine I only have like 280 people with notifications on and not all of them even show up" I responded swiftly.  

"Well lucky you, you have 50,000 new subscribers" he said typing on the keyboard going through twitch. 

I rolled off the chair "You're kidding" I said. 

"No we're live" he said.

"No. No. no whyyyyyyyyyy" I complained.

He stood up and laid on my bed my chair was to small for him anyway. He had earbuds plugged into my PC so he could hear what was happening . 

I sat on my chair and opened Minecraft I started talking to my chat and handed my laptop to Mark. He logged onto his Minecraft account and joined the survival world I made.