15.)

a/n put yall seatbelts on! this is a long chapter.

We get 10 minutes into the movie and a jump scare comes on making me fling backwards towards Tommy. Sending everyone into laughing fits including Toby.

Tommy pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me. 

Once we get 40 minutes into the movie there had already been like 13 jump scares and the last one made me jump so far. 

I grab my phone and the bright screen illuminates my face

"Turn your phone off in the front row" Clay says.

"Sure" I say turning the brightness down slightly 

I go on Twitter and reply to some posts when Toby screams as everyone laughs I go into my email slowly archiving them when I fly out of Tommy's grasp.

"SHIT I HAVE AN ESSAY TO WRITE"  I yell running to my room.

Everyone starts laughing at my procrastination.

I open my laptop and get started.

After a while Tommy comes in and leans on the back of my chair, wrapping his arms around my neck

"Hi" he says quietly

"Hi" I respond looking at the time and then up at him

It's been 50ish minutes so they must have finished the movie 

"How was the movie" I say looking back to my screen

"It was alright" He says planting a slight kiss on my fore head "How's your essay going"

"Uhhh it's going" I respond

"Wanna take a break and play Minecraft?" He asks

"Yes! I'll just copy off Mark" I say with enthusiasm turning on my PC.

He goes to his room and grabs his laptop and sits on my bed.

"What do you want to play?" I ask 

"We could play bed wars" He answers

Clay comes running in.

"Orrr you could stream and we could do a Minecraft manhunt"

"What do you mean" I ask

"You and me can try to beat Minecraft while Tommy, George, Nick, Tubbo, Mark and Wilbur try to kill us" He explains.

I look at Tommy and he's smiling.

"Ok" I say.

Tommy gets up and walks to his room where I'm guessing he's getting ready. Clay goes to walk out of the room

"Hey Clay?"

"Ya?"

"Don't you want to video it for you channel instead of me live streaming"

"No, your viewers will love it"

"Ok, just wanted to make sure. OH everyone should record it while I stream it so when you upload it to your channel you can have multiple POVs"

"Yeah! okay, that sounds good, I'll tell the others."

 He shoots me a smile and walks out of my room calling all the boys to tell them. 

I open OBS  and press the start streaming button and pull up twitch on my second monitor. I join a discord call its absolute chaos here. People start flooding in and I deafen and greet them.

"Hello everyone! as you can see by the title, we are doing a manhunt stream with Dream, George, Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur and Sapnap." The chat is going crazy. A donation rings through my headset.