Levi x Reader - The Day We Met [V-Day Special!]

Hey. So, you know I'm terrible with this kind of shit, or anything even involving us, right? Well, don't get too excited because it's probably less appealing than an asshole, but here's this. I sincerely it's not too god awful. Oh, and don't tell anyone I wrote this or the chocolate for later is as good as gone. Enjoy.

    The high you give me is better than any drink or smoke someone could ever do.

    Every damn thing about you radiates my definition of serenity, leaving me longing for you. 

    A tornado of warmth still circulates in my chest whenever I see you pass by or feel your touch.

Just like the first time we met.

    Seeing your smile was like an explosion in one's heart; it's powerful and unreal.

    You've always made me feel things no one else can make me feel.

    I thought I was about to puke cause I was so damn nervous around you.

And I've always felt that threat.

    Other men laid eyes on you, and I knew after one glance, they fell for you too.

    I'm not the tallest, I swear too fucking much, and I've got a shitty attitude. 

    I knew I could never compare to those men, what the hell was so special about me?

But you,

You gave me that damn beautiful look,

And I knew I shouldn't fret.

    I know I'm not the best lover; I'm often much to grumpy and cold.

    But you're the one I want to to be with, forever, and when I'm old.

    After all the time together with you, I know that I really love you.

And you know what?

That still makes me joyful.

                                                                Just

                                                                        Like

                                                                                The

                                                                                        Day

                                                                                                We

                                                                                                        Met.