Thug!Levi x Reader - Criminal - [AU]

Decisions, Decisions.

Duality.

Absolute uncertainty.

    Your mind buzzed from the hard liquor you had just consumed, setting down your glass with a clink. Where was your asshole of a boyfriend? Who knew? He could be high as fuck, murdering someone, robbing a rival gang, and you honestly didn't care. You just wanted him home at this moment with you. Did you want to cuddle with the taboo boyfriend? Yes, but you needed him to be here so you could talk to him about something that just couldn't be ignored anymore.

    You relationship started off just as a normal one would. He saw you at his favorite coffee shop every single day, looking ever more beautiful that the previous day. After sometime of capturing your quirks and odd appeal, he asked you out to dinner rather awkwardly. As strange as it felt, he was too damn attractive to turn down, so you decided to accept his offer without hesitation. Dinner turned into multiple dates, and multiple dates turned into a happy relationship. However, one afternoon after a rather pleasing round of lovemaking, you came across several assault rifles and pistols in one tiny portion of his closet. Next came all the other little bits of his illicit dirty laundry, and honestly, you were starting to question things. He did come clean to you about being a thug, but now that his lifestyle had been confirmed to you, you didn't know if you could stay with him. You loved him, more than anything, but a lifestyle like this isn't exactly what you dream true love as at age six.

    Your friends, family, and coworkers all expressed concern over Levi, giving him sour looks or rude remakes whenever he was around you. Simply, everyone was against the relationship but you. They treated him like trash, dirt on the ground that wasn't worth of wrapping an arm around you. The thing was, these people didn't know Levi like you did, but was it possible that their judgment wasn't blinded by love? As much as you didn't want to think about it, they might all have a bit of truth that you just were too ignorant to see.

    When you thought about Levi, you still remembered all the good things. The times he'd bring you takeout when you were sad and watch dumb comedies with you, the times he'd bitch someone out for looking at you wrong, all the hours of time he spent fixing things around your apartment or on your car, and all the love he could conceal behind his warm kisses. To you, he wasn't just a criminal. To you, he was a love first and foremost. Not that this type of relationship was necessarily rational, but damn was it passionate. No one could spur your interest like Levi could, and you damn well knew that any man that came into your life after him would simply be subpar in comparison.

    Your eclectic collection of thoughts was soon interrupted by a messy-haired short boyfriend, one whose annoyance slightly tempered at the sight of you lying on his couch. You always looked so beautiful while at peace to him. Even if your hair was a tangled mess and you had on sweats and a t-shirt, he still couldn't take his eyes off your gorgeousness. Levi knew you were special, and sometimes he wanted to kick himself for not telling you enough out loud. A crimson stain could be seen on his pristine white shirt, and being the clean freak he was, he immediately stripped it bring back the pure white the shirt once held.