SD!Levi x SB!Reader - Prostitution is Revolution - [AU]

Do you know who I am?

Good, neither do I.

    Looking in her eyes, he could sense the endless void that enveloped her. She gave off a radiance of being entirely lost, looking to be found by someone. He honestly didn't know a damn thing about her, but that's what made this all the more fun. She was going to be his girl in a contractual sense in exchange for what was mere pennies to him. In every sense of the word, she was perfection, and any price would be worth having that in his arms. Levi was a greedy man in some ways, hungry for money, power, and status after enduring a love of poverty and hell. With a girl like that wrapped around his finger, he would be setting the bar even higher for his rivals. 

Got nothing to say

    Words were unnecessary after this verbal contract has been established. All she had to do was look and act the part, and if he was shelling out the money, then she was happy to do it. What was there that needed to be said? Neither of them felt a single thing for each other. They were just mere businessmen who knew exactly what they wanted from each other and how to go about obtaining it. Of course, Levi would enjoy the sentimental touches she would be giving him later, but it was all just a sweet façade he'd end up paying thousands of dollars for. This is what he signed up for, not a full-blown relationship.

But if you pay me I can play the fool.

    Designer bags, private planes, and a high dollar condo became all worth it when she gave him that look. The one where her eyes enlarged, her mouth slightly parted. Her innocent face was something he had craved endlessly for god knows how long now: it was his greatest fantasy. A girl who looked innocent but plays dirty. This sweet thing was perfect for the role. Every bite and kiss enhanced the performance quality, as expected of course. She was a professional after all; she knew exactly what she was doing. 

Go on believe, if it turns you on.

Take what you need 'til your body's numb.

    It was absolute ecstasy, feeling her under him. Her body was the key to unlock all of his desires and make them a reality. He bended and molded her to perform every act her could have ever imagined, and she was damn good at pleasing him in return. Some might see these endeavors as a sin, but neither minds had a care in the world about those trivial things. What happened behind closed doors were matters that only concerned the couple between the sheets. The only thing important at them moment was indulging in self-pleasure and being sent over the edge into euphoria.

Prostitution is revolution.

You can hate me, after you pay me.

    What they performed was nothing new or unsightly. This type of behavior has been going on since the beginning of time. They say prostitution is the world's oldest profession, and Levi and his sugar baby were simply perfecting the art.  And what was wrong with it? A simple and consensual exchange of goods for a service shouldn't have been shunned by some many people. And yet, the thrill of keeping this little secret made it all the more fun. The woman on his arm appeared as the beautiful trophy girlfriend while everyone else could gawk with envy. And every little thing he gifted her was worth whatever it when she read the jealousy on her friends faces. This reality was enticing for the two of them, and they'd play out this game until the bitter end if they so desired.

My submission is your addiction.

So just get out while you can.