𝘫𝘶𝘫𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴 (2)

▪️Gojo Satoru
The ticking of the clock is the only sound Gojo can hear at the moment. Staring at the ceiling, his mind wandering where he had gone wrong. It was a mission. A simple mission that can go smoothly. He knew you were strong enough to handle the mission and was dispatched.

Not until Ijichi broke the news to him that you were dead. He refused to believe it. Denying that you were not that weak to be killed at a mission. It broke his world. The only person who really understands him. Gone.

The white haired sorcerer gripped his hair. Knuckles turning white as he clenched it hard. Settling on his couch, he let darkness take over him.

The loud banging of the door caused Gojo to stir up in his sleep. It's too early for someone to woke him up. Groaning he opened the door. Revealing Ijichi who is pale and sweating like he has seen a ghost.

"G-gojo-san, I'm sorry but you need to be in Shoko-san's office." The younger male said. His glasses almost falling.

Gojo's step was hard and heavy as he walks towards Shoko's den. It was like walking on death's door. His composure stiff unlike his lax who he always sports. For the first time Gojo was afraid of what's waiting for him.

Upon entering he noticed Shoko who was skimming at the documents. Then a familiar figure caught his sight. Covered in bandages and completely banged up.

Gojo's mouth was agape. Pinching his self if it was real that he was not hallucinating.

You're alive. The first thing he thought. Alive but not too well.

Gojo immediately rushed over to you and pulled you into a hug. He was feeling that his tearing up.

A yelp was heard from you. "Satoru, you idiot. I'm still hurt." You said. Lightly punching his chest.

Gojo chuckled. He was unsure what he was feeling at the moment. All he can think about that you were in his arms again. He caressed your cheeks and then placed his head on to your lap.

You played with his hair. Gently tugging at it. Smiling at him, you said -

"I'm back."

▪️Nanami Kento

Only the residual of the curse and the bracelet he gave you was present on the scene. No traces of you. They said you also disappeared with the curse and presumably dead. Nanami is the person who can understand things suddenly but with that his mind was fuzzy. The only thing he can do is accept that you were no longer around anymore but there is still a sliver of hope that you're alive. That night he went straight to bed.

It was in the middle of the night but he's still wide awake. He was used to being besides you. Feeling your warmth and softness, to hear you breathe as you snuggled close to him but with you gone, it was cold and empty.

The familiar buzz of his phone brings him back to his reality. Grabbing his phone, Ijichi's name appears. Swiping the call button,

"Nanami-san, they have found her. I'll be sending you the hospital's address."

Nanami didn't need to be told twice. Scuttling to the hospital. Please not the morgue. He don't want to see you cold. He wants to see you alive and breathing. He can see Ijichi waiting outside. Escorting him thankfully to one of the hospital rooms.

You were there unconscious and was supported by machines to aid your breathing. The machine beeped signalling that your heartbeat is normal. Nanami let out a sigh. Holding your hand and placing it on his lips. Kissing your palm.

Nanami kept his tears at bay. He couldn't cry but the sight of you in your current state was close to making his tears fall.

All he wants right now was to hear your voice. Bright and bubbly. The laughter that can warm his heart and filled with joy.

His wants can wait. The important thing is that he can touch and see you physically.

After this, he will quit the jujutsu world again and live with you peacefully. He don't want to see another suffering again. May the world be damned but not to you.

▪️Masamichi Yaga

Masamichi is a patient man. He can wait for the people like Gojo but today it wasn't the case. You still hadn't return. He knew you were sent to a dangerous mission. He trusted you with his life like he trusted you with your skills. You were strong. Stronger than anyone else.

As a jujutsu sorcerer, you two are both committed to throw your life away for the better.

Sitting in the bench with crossed arms. He waited. The casualty count is getting high but there's no sign of you. He encountered multiple mutilated bodies earlier but no sign of you and he clinged to the hope that you're out there breathing. Masamichi's patience is thinning out.

~
"Hey, miss me?" You said weakly while you wiggle your eyebrows at
him.

Masamichi scowled but eyes softening at your remark. He was worried sick and you're welcoming him with that kind of shit after being in a close call with death. Littered with bruises and fractured

The principal of Tokyo Jujutsu Tech flicked your head lightly. Giving him a dead panned look. "Seriously, you're flicking my forehead. What am I a child?!" You grumbled. Folding your arms.

"You're a reckless idiot." His stern voice making you shut up instantly. You're screwed. You knew what will gonna happen next. You were gonna be scolded like a child.

He sat in a chair besides your bed. Holding your hand and placing a kiss in your palm. Gripping your hand as he placed his forehead on it.

"You were missing for a week and then this is what I get. I have the right to worry about you. You are my wife." His voice surprisingly soft. Looking at you as he petted your hair and placing a kiss in your forehead.

Damn. You're tearing up. You didn't expect Yaga to be this worried about you. He was strict and always stick to his beliefs.

You stayed quiet as tears rolled to your cheeks. Sobbing at him. God. You love this man with your whole life.

Masamichi wiped your tears. Hugging you closely to his. Careful not to hurt your bruised body. Burying your face to his chest as he rubbed your back soothingly.

You were safe and sound now and that's what matters the most.