nobody touches what's his (benimaru shinmon x chubby reader)

“Beni! You just can’t beat someone up!”

The captain of the 7th peered at you through his bangs. The X and O of his eyes glinting while looking at the woman in front of him. Benimaru sighed, annoyed that you are pointing out the obvious. He raised his feet and placed it on the table in front of him. His arm inside his blue hakama.

“Do I need to explain?” His Adam’s apple bobbing up while he spoke.

“I know. You just can’t do shit to someone for just looking at me.” You explained.

“He was flirting at you.” He countered, his stubbornness surfacing up. It was true. You were oblivious at things sometimes. Benimaru just scowled remembering the earlier encounter that made his blood boil.

Earlier that day, you two went shopping for supplies and some things for the preparations for the upcoming festival in Asakusa. Normally, the other members of the brigade would take the liberty of getting the supplies but you insisted that you and the captain would do it instead. The day was getting festive and Benimaru would not tell he’s enjoying it even he does as long he’s with you.

It started as fine then you got distracted by some hair pins that was displayed on the shop. It was fine to Benimaru not until some creep approached you. Hovering at your very side and leaned on the wall. Oblivious to the man besides you, you paid no mind to this but Shinmon was fuming. His fist collided at the man besides you. A gust of wind blowing through the street.

It was too late before you realized what Benimaru had done. He was holding the collar of the man. “Pull that stunt again. I’ll kill you.” Throwing the man in the pavement.
Seeing the pout in your face brings back Benimaru to the present. “Come here.” He commanded which you complied. He pulled you to his lap and you gasp at the sudden action. His hand in your soft hips.

Facing the man, you pushed back his bangs. His eyes staring at you. His other hand comes to hold the side of your face. His thumb caressing the cheek. Burning the feeling of the softness of your cheek on his mind.
“I don’t like when others touch what’s mine. You are mine to touch.” His fingers swiping your lips. “ To hold.” His hands on your hips gripping tightly. What he’s doing to you had your heart beating.

“You’d be glad that I’m no mad man. If I am, I won’t allow anyone to touch nor look at you. I’ll be locking you up for mine to see and to touch. You belong to me. Nobody else.” Pulling you closer to his.

“Beni, you’re speaking like one but I’m glad you’re not.” You retorted.
Benimaru clashed your lips with his without a warning. You gasp and he used it to his advantage to shove his tongue inside yours. The kiss stirs the feeling of pride inside him. You were his.

His tongue completely dominated yours and you completely submitted. Moaning at the sensation of him kissing you. His hands roaming at the expanse of your body. Squeezing and pinching the flesh. Hearing you moan, urged him to deepen the kiss. His hand on the back of your head to kiss you deeper. Your hands in his chest. Helplessly under his mercy. This protectiveness of your lover will drive you insane.

Feeling the lack of air. Benimaru broke the kiss. Spit connecting with yours to his mouth. Benimaru indulged at the look in your face. All pretty at him and that fucking creep had the guts to flirt with you.

You slightly huffed. “Keep looking
like that and I might lost control.” He growls.

“So lost it.” You whispered, encouraging him before pulling him in a deep kiss.