𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴 (3)

Bokuto Koutaro

It was no secret that you got those insecurities. It's natural to have flaws. You're human after all. The stretch marks you have are marks that you're you. A functioning human being. You got them in your thighs, breasts and other parts of body but the new found stretch marks in your stomach made your heart dropped.

The discolored skin that had taken place in your soft tummy was enough to realize that you had gained weight as if it was not a new scenario to you. Years of trying to change yourself only resulted in self-hatred that's when you thought accepting yourself is the best thing you can do. Like how Bokuto accepted all your flaws and all.

Your mind had wandered. What will Bokuto think if he had find out the new stretch marks that accumulated in your stomach. You can only sigh in defeat and prepared yourself for the worst to come.

"Baby owl?"

Golden orbs look at you like they were studying something. Bokuto's routine included laying in your tummy but it seems like you were not enjoying it. A frown resting in his handsome features. Hair deflated at his mood.

Your gripped tightened at the hem of your shirt. Lips quivering at your thoughts.

"It's my stomach." You confessed.

"Your stomach? Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly. Eyes attentive to your being and his hand was quick to hold your shirt.

"It's just-" Your voice stuck in your throat. Unable to voice out on what's going on with you.

Bokuto didn't need to know what's going on. He knows you. It's the days where you really felt bad something about yourself. Bokuto's eyes softens at you. Gently holding up your shirt. There he sees the marks in your stomach.

You refused to look at what he was doing. Afraid of what he may react at the moment. Then something wet and cold was felt at your stomach. You gasped in surprised at the sudden contact.

Bokuto was blowing raspberries at your tummy. Earning a giggle from you. You can't help but smile at Bokuto's attempt for cheering you up.

"Don't you find them disgusting Kou?"

"Why would I be disgusted? They're pretty just like you."

You can't help but to cry at his words. Tears spilling down to your chubby cheeks. It looks like you didn't need to worry about the marks that littered in your skin.

Bokuto placed a chaste kiss to your forehead and then rested his head to your stomach. Smooching his face at the soft flesh.

You smiled while you wiped your tears as you played with Bokuto's hair.

"I love you baby owl." He said while looking at you. His chin resting on your tummy. Letting out a wholesome smile that can melt everybody's heart.

"I love you too, Kou."

▪️Daichi Sawamura

Daichi wasn't a captain for no reason. He was able to support his team physically and mentally. He was observant too.

He can't miss the way you how your eyebrows scrunched everytime you see yourself in the mirror. Daichi knew all your fears.

It's when you two started dating, he picked up all your insecurities. Whether a simple comment or scrunched from you, he knew something was up like today.

"I thought you're wearing the dress I've bought you?" Daichi asked while fixing his shirt.

No. You can't. That's what you told yourself about. Your stretch marks can't be seen. They have multiplied and you can't stand to see them. They're part of your body and you're used of it then why are you feeling so bad about them?