ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

Warning: Smut. Read at your own risk.

Itadori had to beg Gojo to let him see you. It was unexpected. The curse living inside of him decided to rip his heart out, forcing to fight the curse inside him to get his life back and the rest was history. Gojo was kind enough to allow him to see you. He can't take his student's happiness, such a young age to deal with the supernatural.

Tears were prickling at your eyes when you've learned that Yuuji is alive. Of course, you kept it a secret. The spirits are running high and there's a chance the higher ups will interfere again in your boyfriend's life. You ran to him and he welcomed you with open arms. Overjoyed to see his girlfriend again. Itadori was scared when he really thought he was dying he couldn't leave you all alone. He have not spent his time with you, with that he's making sure you two would be spending time with each other.

To make up for the lost time you two should have spent, you helped Yuuji in training, besides it can benefit you too so it's a win-win. Gojo had joked that Itadori doesn't need the cursed doll anymore for he can control his cursed energy much better with you.

Maybe it was for the better and you can save Yuuji from getting punched everytime he messed up his cursed energy but you can't help but noticed how clingy he became. There are times when he's getting all pouty when you don't give him your attention. His grip on your plush waist tightening when you're getting up to get more food or even shifting in his hold.

"Yuuji, I need to sleep. I'm gonna prepare for tomorrow and I don't want them suspecting anything about this."

"But I don't wanna...." Yuuji whined, like a child being forced to go home after a long play time.

"Yuuji." Your voice stern but with a hint of softness in your tone. You can't blame him though, boy had it rough but you can't risk in him meeting the others.

His brown eyes soften and lips all getting pouty. He looks so cute right now, reminding you of Togepi but still no. You know Yuuji's tactic in making you stay with him.

"Don't use that on me, Itadori."

You stand up making way to get back to your room but you were quickly pulled by Yuuji in the wrist. Landing on his chest, your head buried on it. His arms were quick to wrap in your waist. Holding you like a vice with no intention of letting you go.

"Yuuji. You're really stubborn." You sighed. Looking at him, his face looking contented and no traces of remorse. "I missed you." He excused.

"Fine. I'm staying here for the night but no funny business." You said. Giving up on the idea of escaping and it's mutual. You missed him too.

"Okay?"

"Okay!" He beamed.

"At least let me get comfortable and are you sure you're fine with this position, Yuuji? You asked. The couch isn't that big and you know Yuuji likes you being on top but you're gonna sleep with him and you don't want him getting uncomfortable.

"Yes. I like to hold you and it makes me feel better with you."

"If you say so."

You two stayed in that position, finishing the last movie of the night. You peered at Itadori who's seemingly too quiet than usual. Blush adorning his cheeks and his breath ragged. You looked at him in worry.

"Yuuji, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just don't move." He said.

But it's too late. Your thigh brushing the tent in his pants. Yuuji let out a muffled moan. Embarrassed at the sound of him. It's been really long since you two had made love. Missing the feeling of being buried in your pussy as he lapped at it. Hearing the sweet moans from your mouth and not just that, all of you.

"You really did missed me that much, Yuuji~" You cooed. Straddling him and teasingly brushing your crotch against him.

"I missed you too, so bad." You said before leaning your face towards him. Feeling his breath fanning to your face. Itadori held the back of your head and crashed his lips to yours. It was rough but sweet. Pouring all his feelings in the kiss. The longing, regret and all the emotions he can name but too drunk in your presence to even recognize it.

His other hand went to your ass to grip it. Halting your movements in humping him and replaced it with his own. Desperately rubbing himself to you. You two both moaned in the kiss. Almost losing air but afraid to let go of each other's lips.

"(Y/N)-chan..." He huffed but still you two both have short series of pecks.

"Mmm." You hummed, holding his hand in your ass and continued to hump in him in sync.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You two continued in your actions until you both reached your own euphoria. Foreheads pressed together, both staring into each other's eyes. Itadori held you against him. Your plushness giving him comfort and pleasure.

You didn't get your sleep after that.