ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪꜱᴄɪɴɢ

Warnings: Spoilers. Read at your own risk.

Geto missed the times when you're the one brushing his hair. Insisting that you were the one to ensure to do his hair. Your chubby fingers combing the knots in his hair. He can sense that you were grinning the whole time when you'd done his hair. Often braiding it or just messing around it.

"Who's that girl Master Geto?" Nanako curiously asked. Geto couldn't help to bring out your picture. Reminiscing the old times when it was much easier to comprehend things.

Geto smiled bitterly. It was the girl he loves more than anything and he had chosen to break your heart. He don't want you to drag the mess he had created. His previous ideals dissipating into the thin air as he was watched Nanako and Mimiko to be tormented by the villagers. Killing those he deemed as monkeys.

"My girl." Geto muttered. Your photograph clear as the day he had taken it. Dressed in the clothes he had bought for you. You smiling with a bouquet of your favorite flowers in your hand. You look beautiful as the day he met and left you.

"Woah. She's really pretty Master Geto and fluffy too." Nanako gushed behind him. Astonished by you. He have the same feelings with Nanako right now about you.

Fluffy. He let out a chuckle at the word. You were different from what he was accustomed to what girls should look like. Soft and squishy. Bigger than any other girls. May be it was the attribute of yours that got him head over heels for you.

He remembered when you're the verged of crying from Gojo's teasing. Your cheeks puffing and Gojo would tell you that you look like an angry bun which earned Gojo a smack from him.

His arms protectively wrapping around you as you stifled those hiccups and sniffles. Your soft body pressed in his toned one.

"She really is." Swallowing the lump in his throat. It was needed to be done. Leaving you. It hurts as much it hurts him. He didn't even explained himself around you. The last thing he knew your beautiful eyes streaming with tears. Begging him to not leave you instead he turned back.

If only Geto can return to time and kissed you one last time. He would fulfill those promises he had vowed to you. Getting married and having children of you both.

But it was in the past and he will never be back in time. You only exists now in his memory that he will forever cherish.

He can only reminisced about those days where it was only you and him. Geto placed the picture back in his pocket.

One last time. He wished that you were the one who's messing with his hair.

Geto can only let out a faint "I love you". His words carried away with the wind. Just like that it was gone like his promises with you.