insatiable [aran ojiro]

Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

You stood in front of the mirror. Eyebrows scrunched as you look at your reflection. Stripping on to your underwear . You noticed it. The flaws that was etched in your body.

Sight narrowed at your thighs that touch and then to your wide hips littered with stretch marks and to your stomach. Adorned with a few rolls and jiggle in the slightest movements and spilled when wearing tight clothes. Then you cupped your breasts. Scrutinizing it's size. Before you can further find another flaw of your body two muscular arms slithered around you. Wrapping their arms around your soft middle.

"What are you doing baby?" He asked placing a kiss in your nape. His scruffy chin tickling you. Earning a few giggles which he loves. "I'm really fat. Ojiro." Looking at your reflection in the mirror. Aran look at you confused. "Where's this coming from?Are you having the time of the month again or are you pregnant?" His eyes glinting in excitement accompanied with a wide grin at the last question. "Neither." You sternly replied to him.

Aran finally understood. It was the days when your gaze seems to linger longer at the mirror when you passed by. Sometimes scrunching as you look at your appearance and today was one of the days. He was more than happy to show how much he loves all of you.

Picking you up and placing you in the edge of the bed but still facing the large mirror. He kneeled in front of you. "Sometimes you wished these thighs of yours were thinner...."He started. Kneading your thighs and placing his head between them. So I can't suffocate myself with this sinful thighs of yours. How selfish (Y/N)-chan." Smothering himself with your thighs.

Then he creeps up from behind. Nuzzling his head to your neck. "I'm not done yet (Y/N)-chan. Look in the mirror." Golden fox-like eyes staring at you back in the mirror.

His hands grabbed a handful of chub on your stomach."You hate this. You think it was much better if it was flat and toned so that I couldn't grab you like this." His voice hurt. Fingers tracing your sides and giving them a squeezed. Cold hands warming up as he touched your soft skin. You were the embodiment of warmth to him.

"I love everything about you (Y/N). All of you. Flaws and all." Lowering the strap of your bra as he laid a plethora of kisses in your shoulder. "Everyday, I may add. Every morning I always wake up and be greeted by you. I come home and you're the first one I see. You dancing around the kitchen makes me wanna eat you up. I look at you and think I'm one lucky man." His gaze warm at you. Tilting your head to face him. He gently kissed you. Full of love that he only can give to you.

"Ojiro~." Breaking the kiss but reconnecting them again. Straddling on his lap as you two both kissed. His fingers sinking in the doughy flesh in your waist. His kisses went to your jaw and then to your chest. Nipping the soft skin that you're certain that it will leave marks. "Never change (Y/N)-chan."

Cupping your cheeks. "Let's have a baby (Y/N)." You punched his chest lightly. "You ass, we should get married first." Tickling your sides. He just looks in your eyes. "Nahhh. I'm skipping that part. I'm way more interested in the honeymoon." Wiggling his eyebrows playfully at you.

"I thought you were the mature one." You whined. Aran clutch his chest dramatically as if he was hurt at what you said. "I am mature but I'm interested in doing the "mature" part." Giggling at his statement.

His breath tickling your lips. " Let's start shall we?" Pulling you in a deep kiss once again.