devotion (geto suguru)

The light from the end of the cigarette gave his spot in the dark alleyway. You can barely see in the dark part but after some time you make up it was a figure of a man. Dressed up in white dress shirt and black pants. His long black hair slicked back that is partially tied behind his head and the rest of his untied hair drapes down in his back. The man in front of took a long drag in his cigarette. The light glowing fiercely as ever, smoke fills the air as puffs the smoke before disgarding the cigarette in front of him. The light glows before it fades in to the dead of the night. You could have mistaken him for an angel. A fallen angel.

“Geto Suguru-san?” You asked unsure. You have seen and heard of him but have never talk to him this close. You know the vile things he had done but never hated what he did. You understand all of it.

There he moves from his spot. His dark gaze following your every movement. Taking all the features you have. Geto have known you for long and it’s the right time to introduce himself to you. You’ll be available asset to him. For the good of the new world and the life he’s giving for you. Just like him you’ll be great just as he is. All for the sake of the new world he will create.

“Ah, (Y/N) (L/N) it is?” He asked, his friendliness caught you off guard. “The person I always wanted to meet. I believe we have the same ideals and I’m sure you’ll be a great addition to my family.” He continued never leaving you out of sight.. You look up to see his face and he looks happy for no reason. “I have a proposal for you (Y/N)-chan, what do you say? And just like that the rest was history.

It only felt like yesterday when that happened. You fit in just right at his family. Mimiko and Nanako were great girls, you first learned that they were both adopted by Geto when they’re both being abused. Miguel who talks about his people in the foreign land where he came from and how dedicated they are in their works. Manami who’s usually by herself and Geto’s side as his secretary and lastly, Geto. The man who decided to be part of his family. To your eyes, he was great. The way he was able to accumulate money and curses, lead this group he established and the way he treated you.

Someone would say that it is just a platonic way of the treatment he’s giving to you. The smiles, the touches (that sometimes linger than intended),the way he looks at you and the protectiveness.

You remember one time when a “business associate” of his got dangerously close to you and started whispering inappropriate things, Geto killed him in a snap. The blood splattered in the wall and to you, staining your round cheeks and he’s quick to pull his handkerchief. “Oops, I should be more careful. No monkey blood should be staining nor touching you (Y/N).” The playfulness and the disgust present in his voice while his jaw flex at the mess he had created. He should be more careful. No one should taint you, unless it’s him. He tucks his fingers in your chin, making you raise your head. Geto furthermore inspects your face and making sure no traces of blood is present in your face. He smiles, appreciating the cleaning he had done for you. He discarded the cloth immediately, the cloth landing in the pool of blood that surrounds the corpse. “You should get changed, (Y/N). This kimono is filthy.” He commented. His hands linking with yours as he drags you away from that vile creature. You absolutely enjoyed the power he holds.

Purple eyes that glints with danger. The moment that it you left yourself unguarded you’ll be consumed and you liked it. Everything about your Master Geto brings a sort of relief to you that you’re willing to do whatever he wish for.

If someone could read Geto’s mind, they will know the things that he wants to do. Of course, it was to rule the jujutsu world. A world where non-sorcerers crawl the society like maggots and sorcerers would be the top of the hierarchy but none of them expecting that his plans would also revolve around you.