plans [itadori yuuji]

Requested by : Eggs_R_Cool

⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

Itadori curiously peeked at your slightly ajar door. He can see you choosing the dresses that was sprawled in your bed. Weird. He thought. You weren't the type to dress up. Saying that you want to be comfy in fighting curses and you don't want to damage your clothes then it hit him. We're you going on a date with someone? He slumped his head in your door at the thought. Clearly forgetting that it was your door.

The sudden noise made you jump. What the heck. You notice your classmate in your door. His head slumped. Phew. It was just him. "Yuuji?" You asked. Itadori looked at you. A pout visible on his face. You stared at him in confusion. "Is everything alright?" Placing your hand in his shoulders. "Are you going out with someone?" He questioned. A faint blush dusting his cheeks. Your face softened at him. "No. I'm not." You answered. "What's the dresses for?" He said eyeing the dresses in your bed. "Nahh. I thought I want to dress up for once." Then you started to explain that it's a day off and you want to look dolled up for a day.

His mouth formed a small "o" at your explanation. Scratching the back of his head for making such an assumption.

"Wanna join me?"

Nodding his head as you let him inside of your room. Sitting on the foot of your bed. He watched you rummaged in your drawers. Pulling out a bunch of face masks and a bottle of clear nail polish. A pair of headbands are also present. "Can I?" Dangling the headband in front of him. Itadori nodded while you place the headband. Pushing his pink hair strands you suppressed your giggles. Itadori looks so cute right now.

He admired you like a fine art. His eyes lingering on to your soft form as you put your own headband. Everything about you he finds adorable.

Tearing the packet of the face mask, you gently placed it on his face. Smoothing out the crinkles in the corners. Itadori leaned in your touch. It was gentle and comforting.

Next, you grabbed the nail polish. Shaking it before applying it to his nails. Careful not to make any spills. Itadori smiled at you. Your face focused like the one you sport during fights with eyebrows scrunching and your chubby cheeks puffing.

"And done." You said as you blow his nails to make it dry. Holding his hands while admiring your work in his nails. Removing his headband and face mask. Fixing his hair as you both finished off with your self care.

The dresses in your bed brought your attention. You have a hard time in choosing them. Itadori followed your gaze and you were looking at the few dresses.

"You should pick the strawberry one." He said casually.

"Huh?"

"The strawberry dress." You looked at the dress. It was pretty and flowy. Dotted with strawberries. You thanked him for his suggestion. You bit your lip. You had fun with him and you were nervous to ask him to go out with you.

"Yuuji"?

"(Y/N)"

You both said in unison. "You first." You said.

"Can we go out?" He asked bashfully. His cheeks red at the question.

"Yeah." Agreeing at his idea.

Itadori let out a grin. "I will just go change." He said too excited.

You let out a small laugh at his nature. "Okay, I'll change too." You smiled. Itadori rushed to his room to change. After changing he went to your room. This time knocking for sure. Opening the door, his breath was knock out of him. Blood rushing to his cheeks.

Standing in front of him was you. Wearing the strawberry dress he suggested earlier. Itadori cursed under his breath. You were breathtaking right now. The dress filling every curve and dip. Flattering the generous curves you had.

"Yuuji?"

Snapping out of his daze, eyes still fixated on you. He can't tear off his gaze on you.

"Shall we?" He asked. "Yeah." Lacing your soft hand with his.

You both settled at the swings in the park. Laughing at his stupid jokes while you two both happily munched on your food. Watching the sunset and then the night rolled on. Stars twinkling in the blue night.

Strolling in the sidewalk, holding hand as the two of you talk about life and dreams. It was an eventful day.

Head tucked under his arm while he was reading. His other hand drawing circles in your meaty thighs and gently squeezing your wide hips. It was the best feeling.

"I had fun today." Rolling to face him and kissing his jaw. Itadori smiled. Closing his manga to face you. His brown orbs staring at your (e/c) orbs. "Me too. You're beautiful always (Y/N)-chan."

You let out a involuntary yawn. Humming at his words. Itadori chuckled you were sleepy. Burying your head in his chest. He just hugged you tightly as he kissed your hairline.

"Sweet dreams (Y/N)-chan."

Sukuna smirked. Your voluptuous figure present in from of him. He wished he was the one who had control of the brat's body. Sooner or later, he would be the one who's controlling the body. You pressed against him while you writhe in pleasure under him. He almost lost hcontrol when you're thick thighs had squished when you sat. He was enjoying every minute of it when you're around. Next time he's making a deal with the brat to be left alone with you.