beach day [bokuto koutaro]

ଘ( ິ•ᆺ• )ິଓ

It was the perfect weather to be at the beach. The sun's rays was warm as if it was gently kissing someone. Waves are calm and the sparkling water were pleasant in the eyes. The grainy texture of the sand was nice.

The whole volleyball club and you were enjoying the perfect weather.
Komi and Sarukui were already waddling in the waters. Wataru, Anahori and Washio were playing beach volleyball against Konoha, Akaashi and Bokuto. It was a lively activity to do in the beach. Bokuto perfectly spiked the ball by Akaashi's set. You can't help but to let a small woah.

"Nice spike!"

"Nice kill!"

Kaori and Yukie cheered. You smiled at the interaction while preparing the plates and taking turns into cooking the meat in the grill.

Bokuto was waiting for your voice to cheer him on from the amazing spike but only he heard Kaori and Yukie's voice. Bokuto let out a small pout. His hair was already deflating. Funny how his mood swings change dramatically without you. His golden owl-like eyes was scanning the spot where the team had chosen. You were focused on preparing things that's why you didn't cheer him up.

"Akaashi. (Y/N) didn't cheered for me." His tone sad and he's slouching. Akaashi sighed at his captain's attitude. Bokuto's demeanor won't change no matter where the place is.

"Bokuto-san, (Y/N)-san is busy. She won't notice you until we are finished and I'm sure she had seen you." Akaashi assured but Bokuto's eye was was fixated on you. Never leaving your soft form.

The team had noticed the way Bokuto's stare at you. They just sighed. Everytime you were unintentionally ignoring or even leaving your attention to Bokuto, their captain would turn to his emo mode. Their captain and his crush on you.

"(Y/N)-senpai is really cute!" Anahori exclaimed. Following his captain's stare at you. The excited first year complimented you earning a glare from a Bokuto. Anahori just ignored his captain and just simped at you in the distance.

Putting the cooked meat in the plate. You nudged Kaori. Signalling that it was all done. Finishing her tasks. She called Yukie who was already munching on a bag of chips to call the boys.

An arm swung around you. Konoha and you were kind of bros and it was the habit of him to put his arms around you.

The boys are happily scarfing the food like it's no one's business with Konoha besides you.

Akaashi passed you a cup of juice and you let out a audible thanks. You turned around to see if Coach Yamiji was eating but he just waved that he's done and you just nodded. Of course, Coach Yamiji was the nicest person you have ever met.

"Bo, you want more?" You asked the ace as you present him a plate full of food. Bokuto happily nodded and you can hear him say "feed me" in a mumble.

Bokuto literally had no shame in asking you things like that but confessing to you is way more difficult than that.

You raised your brow at him and gladly feed him. "Bo, say ahhh~" Bokuto was more than excited to be fed by you. Picking up the chunk of meat by your chopsticks and lifting up to his face. Bokuto gave a quick grin before opening his mouth. His lips wrapping around the chopsticks as he gave you a grin.

His teammates just face palmed. He was melting in front of you and giving you his puppy eyes. What a baby. They can't believe they have one of a kind captain.

You stared at the sea. You were contemplating if you should swim right now. Clad in your tight white shirt and black shorts. Fuck. You should've have gone with a oversized shirt. The clothing was exposing too much of your fat but nonetheless it's now or never and the team hadn't said anything so why not.

Stepping to the water it was a bit cold but you managed. The others were already swimming and passing ball at the water.

You were waist deep in the water when suddenly Bokuto pops out. You let out a squeal. Instantly splashing water at him.

"Woah, woah baby owl. It's just me." Bokuto said. Rubbing his eyes. Halting your movements, oh, it was just Bokuto.

"Bo, it's just you.You scared me!" You huff. A little bit guilty. Sheesh. Bokuto and his antics.

Bokuto suddenly picks you up. You were shocked at his actions. He was getting bolder at you. "Bo. Put me down. I'm heavy." Panic settling at your face. You tried to push him but he won't budge.

"You're not heavy. Wrap me with your thighs baby owl." And you did. His hands gripping the doughy flesh in your thighs.

His golden eyes focused on you. Soft body wrapped around him. Bokuto relished in the feel of your body. His one hand on your butt and the other on your side. Squishing the rolls in your side.

"You're really beautiful baby owl."

You snorted at his statement but you were speechless. You in his strong grip. Holding his toned biceps. You stared at him. Lost in his eyes. Your sight darted at his hair. White-grey hair with black streaks that was still spiky even from being submerged in the water. Your hand gripped his hair absentmindedly.

His hold tightened in the areas holding you. Bokuto let out a small growl. Your touch making him wild. Shit. He really wants to kiss you right now and he did.

Lips pressed against your soft lips. Breaking the kiss, Bokuto studied your reaction. Your eyes wide at his actions and you were kind of frozen. Bokuto kissed you again. The taste of your lips he can't get enough. He was finally had done it. He was addicted.

Realizing that he was kissing you. You kissed back with much more passion. Shit. His lips perfectly molding in yours. His hand was in the back of your head. He was getting more brash in the kiss. You were sure your lips were gonna get bruised but you just let him.

Pulling away from the lack of air. Both of your gazes fixated on each other not until a loud whistle interrupted the staring contest of you two. Bokuto glared at the direction where Akaashi and the others are.

"Way to go Ace!"

"Finally!"

"Damn. Lucky bastard."

A few hollers and cheers was heard but Bokuto paid them no mind. He buries himself in your neck. Nipping the soft flesh. He's a little riled up from earlier and burying on to you was a way to calm him down. You just let him. Rubbing his back soothingly.

The team can only stare at you two. Finally their ace had finally the guts to confessed to you. It was gonna be a bit easier to deal with their captain but it was kind of annoying that their captain got a cute girlfriend like you.