adore you [fatgum/taishiro toyomitsu]

Warnings: Smut

A kiss to your forehead, to your nose and the both side of your chubby cheeks, slightly nibbling to your cheeks that reminds him of the mochi he used to get before patrol.

Proceeding to kiss your lips. Pecking again and again. Taishiro smiled. It was the times when it's just the short and soft pecks that you two shared made his heart flutter.

You beneath him. All cute and soft. Caged between his arms and his large form hovering you. Your hair disheveled and messy. Your chest falling and rising with every breath you take. Taishiro will always cherish this moment. All the little things he love about you.

Pressing his forehead into yours and he was meet with your (e/c) orbs. He finds himself getting lost. It was like the galaxy. Endless. Warm, beautiful and peaceful. Your eyes filled with sincerity and love.

You find yourself staring back at him. His golden orbs shining. It was the same sight you find in his work. His gaze caring and full of adoration. It didn't change even he was serious.

"Mochi?" He murmured. His breath in your face.

"Hmm?"

"Do you know I love you always? He asked.

"You always say that Taishi~"

"Do I? Good. I love you Mochi~"

"I love you too.~"

His sight darting to your naked form. Well the both of your were naked from your earlier activities. It was still the start of something fun and the two of you will enjoy it.

Kissing you again and his lips went to trail to your jaw and to your chin. Slightly biting the skin.

His hand in your arm. Pulling it and putting a kiss to your knuckles. You can't help but to smile. Taishi had his ways of making your insides warm even in the simplest of gestures.

Pinning your wrist besides you. He continued to place feather-light kisses in your neck. Finding your sweet spot and once he did. You were moaning. Sucking on it and leaving a bruise.

"Taishi~"

He just hummed. Kissing your collarbones. His lips finding your nipple. Capturing it with his mouth and his tongue circling around the hardened bud.

Your other hand found it's way to grip his hair. Your fingers playing with his soft blond locks while he continued to play with your breast. You can clearly see he was enjoying himself and he sucks like a baby you thought. Breath hitching at his actions.

After being satisfied with it. He leaves kitten licks to your stomach. Casually nibbling on the way until he was between in your legs.

Smiling at you. He happily settled between it. Sandwiching himself with your thick thighs.

Leaving his hand to your wrist for to wrap his hand around your thigh and the other gripping on your side. Squishing it before to do the plan he was planning to you.

"Can I Mochi?" Asking for your permission to indulge you.

Nodding your head. He started to leave marks on your inner thighs. His hot breath ghosting on it.

This was heaven Taishiro thought. He can't get over how your thighs feels around him and he can do it over and over again. You indulging him to his desires. It's like the first time that you were worried about crushing him and he joked that he is gladly to die between your thighs which he really is serious. Oh, to live and die between by your thighs. The thought sends shivers to his spine. He can feel himself getting more hard at the thought.