kirishima and tenya with an s/o who loves corsets

kirishima eijiro

You stare at someone who's wearing a corset. The bodice is a red and tight frilly garment that accentuates her body. It was a impressive clothing on her. Paired with red thigh high socks. She looks ravishing. That's what you thought as you admired yourself in the mirror. You love corsets. It made you feel powerful and confident yourself. You wear it to impress yourself but it's not only you who loves it. Kirishima loves how it looks good on you.

Everytime he see or knows that you're wearing one. He's already worshipping you. From the love bites to the way his hands are roaming all over the expanse of your body. It's his way of telling you of how much he loves you.His manners also includes fucking you while you're wearing the garment. Only pushing aside your panties and putting his rock hard cock to your wet pussy. He's salivating while he pistons deep inside you.

"Baby, you look better naked but this.." He trails off. Distracted how tight your pussy is gripping his cock. His hands on your hips pounding you into oblivion. The warmth of your body pressed in his and the way you look  under him formed incoherent words out his mouth. "... this is divine."

tenya iida

His dark blue eyes glints behinds his glasses. Tenya have a intimidating look in his face. Tense and serious (he always is). Gazing at you with a expression you can't read.

You're above him. Slotted between his thighs, his legs revves. The slow vibrations spreading to his muscled thighs and to your cunt. It yearns for more but the way Tenya is reacting to you. You can only relish to the sweet torture he was giving.

"You're such a good girl. Do you know that, baby? He asks. A small breathy moan spills in your lips but Iida is dissatisfied with your response. Slapping your thighs, you let out a small squeak at the sudden contact. "Use your words, baby." He sternly said and you obediently complied.

"Yes." You breathe. Whines coming from you at the slow vibrations he was giving to you. "Tenya, please let me cum. I wanna cum so bad." Grinding yourself in his thighs to create the friction you badly needed.

"We're going in that. Patience, baby girl." Cupping your face with his large hand while the other is in your back. Twisting the lace of your corset. "Such pretty little thing are you. You know I've got a long day and you're here. All pretty for me. You deserve to be rewarded." Pressing his lips to yours and massaging your breasts that spilled out on your corset.

You can only moan at the sensation. The vibrations in his legs getting higher and you continued to grind against it. "You can do it, baby." Iida whispered. His lips on the junction of your neck.

With a loud moan you came. Your panties soaked with your juices and the way Iida smiles at you. It's far from over and the night just began.

"Can you come for me once more, baby?