shower me with your love [benimaru shinmon]

a/n: a birthday fic for rainthecrackhead, a happy birthday to you and hope you like this.

multiple boxes of designer brands litters all over his unit. a unopened box in the corner of the bedroom and in that corner of his desk. benimaru made sure his pretty baby would get the best in her special day.

he could almost make the smile gracing in your glossed lips and that was enough to make his day.

and it's more worth it than  the money what he spent when he sees you all smiles and the twinkle of your eyes in his presents.

you sure are lucky with benimaru. he is not those typical sugar daddies from the past you have been with, while they provided you with all the money that can buy, benimaru and his presents had values more than you could wish more. you could tell they are planned and made with thought from your interests and sentimental values in those gifts.

his hand on your wide hip and you comfortably seated in his lap. his mismatched eyes watching you intently, studying your expression while your fingers fumble on the ribbon on a  A4 shaped box, loosening the ribbon. benimaru didn't missed the delight in your face.

"oh, thank you shin." you softly muttered, your eyes getting a teary a little bit. in the box, a full set of customized jewelries. earrings and necklace with your birthstone. you could tell from the design they were crafted with the most skillful hands and the design reminds you of the happy days in your life.

"the pleasure is mine, darling." appreciating the sincerity in your voice and the way your face lightens up with one his many gifts.

did he love you so happy. he can feel the blood rushing to his dick with your body in top of him.

you let out a soft gasp, feeling his hardened cock in your thigh in which you put a slight pressure with your thighs leaving him groaning. your stoic lover/sugar daddy getting this happy with you and you feel the same.

moving your legs to drape all over his lap, you softly grinds in his crotch which made him groan a little. your panties dampening upon the contact, feeling yourself getting wetter by the second.

it was your turn to pleasure this man. you quickly unbuckled his belt, palming the hardened cock with your palms, you can feel it throbbed before letting it out in the confines of his boxers. you almost drooled at the sight.

his cock red, veins bulging out and slit already leaking with pre-cum. you took his length in your hand and stroked his shaft. raising your hip and putting your panties aside. you grab his cock guiding it to your entrance and smearing it with the cum leaking out of it.

biting your lip, you slowly lowered yourself into him. the softness of your walls clenches around his length. you moaned at the sensation of being filled and stretched by his girthy length.

grabbing his shoulder to steady yourself, benimaru grabs your hips guiding you as you slowly bounced yourself on him.

"use me as you please, baby." he breathed out and you complied.

riding him with such want that leaves you gushing around his length and his cock rubbing on to your soft spot.

it wasn't long before you cummed around him and a few thrusts he came also. painting your insides white.

catching your breath you look at the man with his x and o's of eyes. the man who spoils you on every damn minute of his life.

you couldn't be more any happier.