way back home (rengoku kyoujuro x chubby reader)

You didn’t change at all.

The same smile and a relieved face visible on your face while you looked at him. He thought he’ll never see it again and there in front of him. Looking beautiful as the day he married you. Time seems to freeze as you both stared at each other before breaking out in his huge smile.

“I’m home!” He roared. Greeting you with such intensity that sometimes you forgot that he wasn’t aware how loud he sounded when he talks due to his previous injury. There he stands all in it’s glory. Strong and sturdy he is, but doesn’t stop him from getting injured from his mission and it’s not different from his present injuries. A bandage wrapped around his head, his orange-red hair is flattened to accommodate the strip of fabric to his wound and you suspect there’s a bandage under his clothing too which is true. You can always trust your intuition when it comes to your husband.

Pursing your lips from his greeting, he was shocked upon seeing the rivulets of tears streaming in your face and he understands that he was the cause of it. It was months, far away from him. The absence of not being able to hug, to kiss and make love to him and he feels the same. It’s been so long. He almost shook death’s hands.

Closing the door behind him. Kyojouro made his way to his wife. Standing with fists in your side. He wraps his arms around you and that made you relax and he’s relieved that you’re calming down. Returning the gesture by wrapping your arms around him. You let out a faint “welcome home.”

He was home again.

After preparing him a meal which he gladly ate with much gusto, no words were exchanged, both relishing in the silence. After that, someone would assume that it would end in tears which already happened and some words of comfort but nothing happened.

You were frustrated and worried for the few months he was away with his mission. You know of the dangers that follows in his trail as a slayer. You signed up for it. You married him and it comes with the range of emotions that you feel. You don’t want to see him hurt, wounded and worse, dead.
After taking his bath, the first in months. Rengoku put up his robe, searching for his wife in the room. The door opened and he can see you holding a basket of remedies for his wound. Understanding what you want. Kyoujoru sat in the floor, the tatami mat bringing comfort under him. Setting up the few medicinal instruments in the table, you kneeled beside him.

Carefully unwrapping the bandage in his head, an ugly stitch was visible around the area of his head. The jagged wound still fresh and oozes blood at the small ministrations. Your heart broke. You fight the tears blooming up in your eyes. You gently cleaned his wound and wrap it with a fresh bandage around it.

There’s nothing wrong or right when he comes to you with new injuries. It was the part of his duty as a protector of the innocent and you from the creatures that dwells in the night and it pains him to see you waiting and tending to his wounds after a long time of leaving you alone. The woman he dearly loves, tending him with such delicateness in her fingertips and always forgives him and understands the duty that was placed before him.

Kyoujuro stops your hands from moving. Holding your wrists and he brings it to his face. Rough and calloused hands from the countless training and fighting met with your soft and delicate skin. His hands runs to your wrists to your palms. Bringing it to his lips and kissing it with so much love.

“My lovely darling wife being so good to me.” He whispered. His lips trailing to your arms and its contact spreads like wildfire all over your body. His lips stopped trailing and it stayed in the juncture of your neck. You knew what was coming next and you stop him. He kissed and sucked at that spot and a shiver runs all over you.

“Kyou~, you can’t. You’re wounded.” You protested but your body said otherwise. You miss him too but in his current state, you couldn’t.

“It’s nothing but a few wounds, my love.” His lips was all over your neck again before it reaches to your lips. Kissing with so much fervor and passion and you’re melting under his touch.

You didn’t realize you were already laying in the floor until you met his gaze. Hungry and wanting to devour you to his pleasure. “It’s my turn to take care of you, (Y/N),”

There you laid under him. You hair splayed and your kimono slipping in your shoulders, showing the bountiful flesh that lays underneath the clothing and it showed your thick and pretty thighs and his patience is running low to be crushed between them.

Then his gaze went to your face, bothered and upset by his doing. Knowing the reason behind it, you don’t someone interrupting when patching him up, definitely not by your husband.

“Don’t worry, my wife. I’m all good and well-taken care of. Let me take care of you.” He assured, kissing your forehead then went back to sucking and biting the soft flesh in your chest. Tugging the loose kimono, he wants to access the skin that was covered by the clothing. His other hands with to squeeze and rubbed the expanse of your thighs. The curve and bumps bringing arousal to you at the way he’s touching them. His fingers brushes at your cunt. It was wet and slick. The desire oozing between them. He already knows it from the moment he comes home. You miss him, just much he misses you.
Upon the contact of his fingers to your dripping sex, your breath hitched. Your thighs rubbing together to get the friction you want. Kyoujuro chuckles at your attempt of bringing pleasure to your self. The tiny ministrations making him desire you even more but he decided to take it slow. Wanting to cherish and burn the actions of your body to his brain.

“We’re getting there, my dear wife. Patience, patience.” Capturing your lips with his once again. Opening your mouth, he wasted no time slipping his tongue inside you. Exploring every inch of your mouth and you returned it with much desire. It continued for a while. Whining and moaning each other’s name. Missing each other’s presence.

Your hand went to grip his long hair. Careful not to touch the wound in his head while your other hand is holding his muscular bicep. The indent of your fingernails visible as you hold his arm.

“I miss you. I miss you so much.” You said out of the blue. Kyoujuro stopped from his ministrations. What you said made his heart skipped a beat and it made him fall deeper than he already was with you. He is truly, madly, deep in love you.

“I miss you too. Much that it hurts you as it hurts me not be with you. Let me make it up to you.” He said. Pulling you closer to his. He wants this to be this close to your forever. Thank the heavens above for allowing him to marry you who loves him as he much he loves you.

Completely stripping you out of your clothing. His hand wouldn’t stop wandering around your body. Lost in the pleasure between his kisses. You let out a moan when he inserted his finger inside you, before adding another one. “Just continue kissing me, pretty girl.” He complimented.
He swallowed your moans as he keeps pumping inside you. His thumb rubbing your clit, making you gush around him even more. The tightness of your walls enveloping his fingers and he wished it could be his cock but it can wait later. He just needs to bring you pleasure all over again.
His fingers continued to pump you. Switching between rubbing and thrusting inside your walls. You couldn’t take it. You wouldn’t last at this intense pleasure he was bringing you with his finger.

“Kyou~!” You whined. Trapping his hand between your thighs to stopped it but failed to do so, he was so strong.

“I know. Come for me.” Thrusting his fingers deep inside you faster whilst kissing your cheeks. “Let it out.” He encouraged and with that you came. Holding him tight against you while you chase your own end. Rengoku slowly thrusts his fingers, prolonging the orgasm you felt.

“That’s my good wife.” He praised. Pulling out his wet fingers and Rengoku pressed his lips to yours.

“I love you.” Kissing your nose and his hand went to squeeze your waist. His hardened cock pressed to your thighs and you know it’s got to be a long night.

He wasn’t close to ending the night without bringing you the many of orgasms you have yet to get. All for his dear wife.

“Kyoujoru.” Your hands, fisting the fabric of his clothing.

“I know. I told you. I’m taking care of you.”