yandere! gojo satoru

while you sleep, you dreamed of a man. a tall man with snow white hair and his prominent feature, his bright blue eyes that seems to stare at your very soul.

while you sleep, he's creeping up on you. gojo's above you. staring at your sleeping face. you're much better up close, he thinks. your hair round face with your plush cheeks that he's dying to get a bite off,  your nose that he wants to bop with his, the tiny flutters of your eyelashes that shows your vulnerability and he's exploiting that and finally your lips, he's been dying to kiss you all this time. soft breathing coming in and out of your lips.

while you sleep, a thousand of things that he wants to do with you, runs in his mind. he's close to you and can feel the warmth that your plump body radiates. waking the dormant feelings that lies inside him.

while you sleep, he stares at you. his bright blue eyes shining with the moonlight in the dead of the night. he wonders what you're dreaming of, do you dream of him too? he knows that he's presence is already known to you. a small smile present in your lips while you dream that soon he'll turn it to your greatest nightmare.

while you sleep, he gazes at you. you're the epitome of purity and he's gonna sin if he taints that innocence you held. your presence is sin and he's already a sinner so why not commit a sin that's so tempting like you. he has already stained his hands. what's the difference of staining it again with you.

while you sleep, he's touching your hair. curling a finger around it. he likes when he sees your hair keep with that hair pin styled with two circles, the color of blue and pink but it's better when it's loose and unkempt. these way he can touch you freely.

while you sleep, he's watching you shift into your sleep. a grin present in his lips. you were not aware of the danger that lurks around you, even him. danger? he's not. he's not ought to harm you unless you wanted to. the way you move in your sleep carelessy and unaware of his hidden desires fuels that twisted feelings he have for you.

while you sleep, he can't stop that burning feeling in his chest. the thought you two making love in his own way brings the hardness he was suppressing. what will you look like when he's fucking you senseless? would your eyes be glossy? tears gathering at the corner of your eyes? the whimpers and moans spilling in your lips while he's worshipping your body.

while you sleep,  would you resist him when he's all over you? maybe not. when he's holding your wrists down, pinned besides your head while doing the things he badly wants to you.

while you sleep, he leans in. pink pale lips pursing in a thin line and breaks into that wide grin. his hand cupping your soft cheeks where he's gladly kissing them all day long if you permit him but not likely the case when he's doing this to you. asleep and ignorant to what's happening around you.

while you sleep, he kisses you slowly. like you were sleeping beauty, awakening from the kiss that means to save you from the deep sleep you were having but you're not. you're in a sleep that means for you but here he is. wishing you wouldn't wake up so he can do this again to you. not this time until you're fallen to him. his hands creeping under the night gown you wearing. if you accepted him. he'll shower you with all the gifts you can ever imagine. his hands rest on the soft warm skin. gojo can only moan at the feeling of it. his hands itching to feel you more.

while you sleep, he knows it's time to let you go even he doesn't want to me. he kisses you once again. making sure it'll last in your lips and you'll never forget the man who's been stealing the kisses from you. a defenseless treasure surrounded by the evil around you.

while you sleep, one last time. his gaze never leaves you. you belong to him and only him. you were his. that's what he thought until he disappears in the thin air.

wide awake from the sleep you have woken up to. dreams disappear when you wake up but the man with the snow white hair with the crystal blue eyes stays in your mind. the faint taste of something sweet lingers in your lips. you touched your lips, puzzled by the remnants of sweets of it. you couldn't remember consuming of anything sweet before you sleep followed by the uneasy feeling of being watched but you couldn't point it out where this feeling of yours came from. not aware of the things that is happening while you were sleeping,

only the man that haunts your dreams.