irresistible [kirishima eijiro]

Warnings: Smut and Shitty Writing. It's my first time writing smut y'all.

"(Y/N)-chan~" His voice muffled and sounding needy. Kirishima's hands snaking in to your soft middle. Gripping the doughy flesh in your stomach. A casual nip to your neck and a plethora of kisses placed in your shoulders.

"Eiji. Please I have to make dinner." You pleaded. You knew when Kirishima's getting handsy he wants something pleasurable.

Licking the shell in your ear. His hot breath ghosting in your ear. "That can wait (Y/N)-chan. I want something better than that." He whispered. Sending goosebumps all over your body.

His chest pressed against your back. Hands creeping under your shirt. Cupping your breasts, "No bra (Y/N)-chan, eh." He teased. You can feel him showing his toothy grin.

Grinding his clothed erection in your ass. Sucking on to your neck and rolling a perk bud to his fingers while the other hand was massaging your other boob.

You let out a shaky moan. Your red-haired husband was enjoying his doings to your body. Loving how it felt to his touch. Hearing the lovely sounds you make. The taste of you in his mouth.

"Eiji..... Can this wait? We can do it later you know... Oww! Eijiro~"

Pinching the hardened bud, "This can't wait Pebble. Not when you're looking hot and irresistible like this."

Making you turn around to face him and cupping your cheeks to kiss you. Nipping your bottom lip which you gladly open your mouth to welcome him. His tongue exploring every inch of your mouth. Kirishima moaned loving the taste of you. Always reminds of him that you were his and nobody else. Body and soul.

Noticing the lack of your response. Kirishima broke the kiss. A string of saliva connecting to the both of you. Kirishima looked at your expression. Your eyes hazy and clouded. Hair slightly disheveled. Kirishima smiled. Beautiful as ever. It didn't change you still had the look you had since the day he first meet you.

Breath slightly labored and you were panting from the make out session you two had shared. Kirishima gazed at you. His red orbs containing a mixture of admiration and lust for you and besides Kirishima has to take care of his raging erection but that can wait. Your pleasure first was his priority.

Kissing your forehead. He grabbed your plump ass. Placing you in the counter gently. Strong as ever. Times like this you would complain about him picking you up but the years of being a pro-hero and being married to him you just can't. He had proved to you many times that he can carry you with ease. Kirishima loves you every inch of it and he got ways of showing it to you.

He continued sucking and nipping to your jaw and to your neck. His hands gripping your shirt. Removing them so he can have a better access to your soft skin. He was blessed with the sight of your breasts. Your stomach that was adorned with stretch marks that he loved to caress and the rolls looking so soft and squishy. All exposed for him.

"Beautiful." He murmured.

Placing a few bites to your non existent collar bones. Then his lips trailed to your breasts. His mouth capturing one of the hardened buds. Suckling on it. His hand on your other boob while the other was gripping your ass.

He barely touched you and you were already a moaning mess. Kirishima touching you was the best feeling in the world. He knew all your sweet spots that can end in you in a mess.

He let go of your nipple with an audible pop. His gaze gravitating to your stomach. Kneading and squeezing the supple flesh. Then his hands went to your shorts. Removing it and followed by your panties.

His fingers went to rub your clit. Earning a delightful moan from you. Pulling you closer to press his lips to yours while continuing to rub the sensitive bud.

Pumping his two fingers inside you. Thumb tracing circles to your clit. Curling his fingers inside your warm walls. Instantly clamping around him. It doesn't stop him from pumping faster his fingers to you. Sucking him hungrily.

You can feel your orgasm building in your lower region. It was so good. You can help but to moan while Kirishima was kissing you. Your fingers digging to his shoulder. You were so close. So damn close with the last pump of his fingers, he had you send to edges. Making you see stars. You had to calm yourself from your high.

Kirishima licked his lips. God, you look so sexy right now. No. You were always sexy. His eyes gravitating to your chest. Heaved with heavy breaths.

Kirishima discarded his shirt. Showing his toned chest and abs. His skin littered with a few scars from fighting villains. Unbuckling his belt, you can see the tent in his boxers. Removing his boxers, his cock, angry and red and was leaking with pre-cum slapped against his stomach.

Placing your leg in his shoulder. Gripping the plush of your hips. He gathered the slick in your cunt with his dick. Rubbing the tip and plunging it deep inside your soft walls.

"Fuck! So tight (Y/N)-chan..." He groaned. Your spongy muscle welcoming his cock.

He slowly set a pace. Watching his cock in and out to your leaking hole. He watched you for any sign of discomfort. Nothing was present only the fact that you were grinding. Wanting to met his hips with yours. Smirking at your futile attempts.

"(Y/N)-chan~. We're getting there. Be patient." He cooed.

Placing his hand to your stomach and pressing himself closer to you. Without warning, he violently thrusted. Making you scream. His hips violently snapping. Rutting deep inside your cunny.

"Eijiro~! Not.... so... rough....! Your words trailing. Moaning at his rough treatment. Your hands finding his arms to gripped on.

Kirishima just grunted. Times like this he was already teasing you but his eyes was fixated on your body. Mesmerized how your stomach rippled, your breasts bouncing and thighs jiggling from his treatment. He felt so lucky. He was making love to you and only you. His beautiful wife under his mercy.

He continued to pound on to you mercilessly. His mouth finding your shoulder to bite and suck on. He can taste the droplets of blood from his biting in your soft skin. Casually licking the skin to ease the pain.

His thumb rubbing circles to your abused clit. Distracting from the pain he was doing to your shoulder but you were to numb to feel anything except the waves of pleasure Kirishima was giving to you.

You were full to the brim. His cock stretching your walls and filling you nicely. Delightful it was that you can feel the familiar knot again in your stomach ready to burst again.

You can tell Kirishima was getting close. His movements getting sloppy but still desperate to knock you up. With a few more thrust you came. Your thighs trembling from the mind numbingly orgasm.

Kirishima let out a growl. Your walls clenching around him like a vice. Determined and focus to fill you with his cum. He sped up. Rutting deep inside you balls deep.

You stared at Kirishima. Amazed by not breaking a sweat from fucking you. Still hissing from him overstimulating you and was too busy chasing his own high.

A few more grunts he came. Painting your walls white. He let out a pant. Peppering you with his kisses. Praising you for being a good girl and taking his cock so well.

Tucking a stray hair behind your ear. He cupped your cheeks. Placing a soft kiss to your lips.

Still buried inside you, you spoked "Eiji, I'm making dinner now." Your eyes widened.

You can feel him getting hard again.

He let out a smile. Scratching the back of his head.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan. I can't help it." He apologized but his hands was back again to grab your plush waist. Squeezing a another round from you.

"Damn you! Eiji!" You whined.

You gonna let out a another complain but his hips were already snapping. Ripping a moan from you.

It was gonna be a long night after all with a handsy Kirishima.