Chapter 2. The Voice In The Bag

At free period, I didn't really want to talk to anyone, so I just walked to my cherry tree in the back of the school to go watch some, "Demon Slayer". That didn't happen.

When I made it to my tree, I saw the new girl standing by it. I was going to go say hi, but then I realized she was.. Talking to herself? No. That wasn't it. She was looking in her bag. She was talking to her bag. I was so confused. I walked up and tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped back in fear, and grabbed her bag, like it was her life force.

"Bla-Blokko?" She muttered. "S-Sorry. I will leave now."

"Wait." I said. " I need to know. Who were you talking to? And what was in your bag?"

She was shocked. "N-NOTHING! I just.. Don't want people in my bag."

"He's not even fully human!" Said the soft voice from earlier.

"That's it! That's the voice I heard from before!" I reached for her bag. "What's in there?"

She gripped her bag tightly.

"Hey." I started. "I am sorry. I had no right to grab at your things like that. Let me make it up to you." She seemed unsure at first. I gently reached for her hand. She started blushing, but then I pulled her down to the patch of cherry tree petals, and had her sit down with me.

She was still somewhat uncomfortable, so I offered to watch some, "Demon Slayer". She told me she had already seen "Demon Slayer".

"You have!?" I asked.

"Well," she mumbled. "Yah. I'm a Weeb. Have been since I was eight."

I was so excited! "That's so cool! I'm a Weeb too. I. Love. Anime!"

We spent our entire free period chatting about Anime, and Manga's. It turns out she is a really awesome person. We started to read, "TPN" Manga together. While We were reading, she reached for some strawberries she had taken out, but ended up grabbing my hand. We were both speechless. I felt my body get closer towards her. Then I saw her start to close her eyes. Before I knew it...

The moment I was able to kiss her, it was the happiest moment of my life

The moment I was able to kiss her, it was the happiest moment of my life. But then it hit me. I don't know this girl. I just met her. All I know about her is that she likes Anime, and Manga! I don't know her at all.

I can tell she thought the same thing. We both backed away at the same time.

"I am so sorry!" I began. "I didn't mean to kiss you. My mind just went somewhere el-"

I paused to see Yaoshida was crying. She let the crystal clear, and a soft tear walk down her face.

She quickly grabbed her things, and tried to walk away but I wouldn't let her. I took her bag and ran.

Yaoshida yelled. "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" She started chasing after me.

"NO!" I replied. "YOU NEED TO HEAR ME OUT!" She wouldn't listen. She ended up chasing me outside of school grounds. We ran through the entire city.

"Stop Chasing me!" I yelled. But she still didn't listen. For some reason, I felt I had no other option. I ran up a tall building, and ran to the edge, putting my arm over the edge with her bag in my hand. When she made it up the stairs, she was terrified.

"Ok.", she started. 'Blokko. I need you to give me my bag. I will listen to whatever you have to say. Just give me. That bag."

"NO!" I replied. "I don't want you to listen. I want you to understand!"

"There is nothing to understand!" She yelled. "I just met you! It was a quick reaction. Nothing else! I just want my bag back."

I was so angry at Yaoshida, and me. I had lost myself. Out of petty feelings, I dropped her bag off the edge, without batting an eyelash.

Yaoshida screamed, "NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" She ran up, and pushed me out of her way, and jumped off the edge. I was so confused, and only then did I realize what had happened. Yaoshida jumped off a rooftop. She would die. I don't know what came over me, but I ended up jumping after her. I managed to catch up to her and grab her tightly.

She had her bag in her hand, and whispered gently, "I am sorry." She tightly grabbed my hand, and... Warped? We warped out the sky. We appeared somewhere in the air. It felt like we were floating. Until we were falling face first into the ground, and landed on some type of warm fur.

"Do I even want to know what happened, or did the world start spinning?" I said Waverly. "Ugh! I'm gonna puke." I stopped talking to see Yaoshida looking around her, as if she just lost a million dollars.

I yelled, "What just happened!?"

"You wouldn't understand", She replied. "AH! I found you! Thank God You're Alright!"

She grabbed her bag, and opened it. Out flew this purple... Orb thing. It flew around Yaoshida quickly, and then rubbed up against her face.

I fell back in fear. "What. Is. That?!"

"I'm not a That". The orb mocked. It then flew over to my face, and I shreacked a little. The orb then seemed to back away from my, and started flying in circles upwards, until it wasn't an orb anymore. She. Was. A GIRL!

"My name is Merisiel. I'm Yaoshida's Assistant. And this is my pet, Pearl."