Chapter 17. Trial

When I herd Seishi speak, I flipped out. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" I yelled, causing a bit of a scene. I think I herd some people laugh, and gasp. 

Seishi just smiled at me in reply. "Oh, sweet prince. All I wish is for us to work together, in coexistence peace, and harmony. But you were so against it. You had a chance to be let off with no punishment of being a half breed, so now you must pay."

"PAY FOR WHAT!?" I screamed. "FOR WHAT I AM? I'M NOT EVEN A HALF-BREED! THIS WJOLE THING IS A MAGER FLUKE! THE ENTIRE REASON I AM HERE IS TO PROVE I'M JUST A NORMAL HUMAN! AND I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE, BUT THIS PRINCE YOUR GOING ON ABOUT IS PROBALY DEAD!!!"

"Oh, dear sweet Prince Blade~" She softly ran out her words. "How we all wish he were dead, but at the same time, if that were the case, you wouldn't be here right now, would you?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. I was a human. I still am a human! Right? "Seishi, what are you saying?"

"Don't you remember? Well, I guess you were using quite an amount of power. It must have been so draining, it even drained your memory. Poor Prince Blade~"

"What? What power? What are you going on abo-"

It then hit me. That monster I turned into. The one with black, and fiery eyes. With the long red hair, and to red scars that came up my cheeks. The monster that almost killed Emica, And Fumihiro, and Yaoshida. That was... Me...?

"B-But that wasn't really me. I-"

"Now that we that all cleared up," Seishi interrupted. "Let the trial, Begin!" She banged a a judges mallet on her table. "Now, Prince Blade. You stand here accused of being a half-breed, and the close call murder of Emica, And Fumihiro. Do you appose?"

"Do I appose? HELL YAH I APPOSE!"

"What evidence do you have that helps to prove you innocent?"

"I WAS KNOCKED OUT AFTER EVERYTHING HAPPENED! I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GATHER EVIDENCE!"

"So you stand before me un-prepared?"

"TELL ME HOW I COULD HAVE PREPARED, PLEASE, I'D REALLY LOVE TO KNOW!"

Seishi stood out of her chair to make herself seem bigger then she was. "Don't you Dare, raise your voice at the judge." Once she made statement, she sat back down in her chair. "Now, are you saying you don't remember anything that happened that you could tell us?"

"YOU JUST SAID I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!"

"I mean before you turned into a half-breed." You don't remember anything? Not to be rude, but that doesn't sound right."

Now that I thought about it, I do remember some things that happened before the transformation. "Well, I remember Emica was just trying to gather me and Yaoshida out of the cell. Her brother didn't want to be rude, and he introduced himself."

"What happened right before you transformed?"

Before I transformed? I do remember a little bit. I was angry about something. But what was it? 

It all started to come back to me. The gentle way Fumihiro had lifted Yaoshida into his arms. How considerate he was with her. It made me sick. 

"I do remember. I was angry at how  nicely Fumihiro was handling Yaoshida. It made me upset. That was the last thing I remember."

"Oh~" Seishi sighed. "I think I understand what was going on. Prince Blade, you were jealous. Jealous that Yaoshida's dear soft skin was in someone's hand other than yours. You were furious."

She was right. I was furious. But why? Why was I so angry? Why did I even care?

"You here that everyone!? He unleashed a dangerous force, and almost killed two of our best soldiers from jealousy! Just imagen what he could do, if he were to join us, and learn to harness that power!"

"WAIT! B-But that wasn't really me in there! I was overwhelmed! I didn't do anything!"

"Even if, 'It wasn't really you' or 'It just happened' that doesn't change the fact that it was your power, and your will that caused this damage."

I wanted to scream at her, and tell her I was innocent. But I couldn't. There was nothing I could say in my defense. It really was my fault. All of it.

I slightly pulled back to my chains, and lowered my head is shame. I didn't know what to say.

"Well, my Prince~ It seems you have finally come to your sense." Seishi got up from her chair, and began to walk down the stairs leading to me. 

What did she want? I didn't really know what she was doing. All I knew, was that I didn't like it.

She began to walk towards me. Once she was right in front of me, she bent down to caress my low cheek. "I hope you now see the extent of your power." She whispered in my ear. "But you know~ We could help change that."

What!? What was Seishi going on about!?

"You see, if you side with the half-breeds, they will let your power run wild. But if you side was us Humans, you can control your power! You won't ever have to worry about letting your power get out of control again! So what do you say Prince Blade? Will you now join us?"

'Will I join them... Will I Join Them!?' "LIKE HELL I'LL JOIN YOU! ALL OF YOU ARE SICK TO THINK I WOULD EVEN CONCIDER JOINING YO-"

I was cut off by a hard kick to the face. The room went silent. My body still. "Don't you Dare, raise your voice like that, at Seishi, again!"

'Who the hell was that?' The voice was familiar. But it was a voice I had only heard once, so I couldn't pin who it belonged to.

"It all right Flare. Your actually just in time. Prince Blade, do you remember her?"

'Remember who? Who is Seishi talking about?'

"Our Flare here was also a victim of your half-breed rage. You ended up burned her eyes. Luckily, she wasn't to inured. We just needed to cover her eyes. That's why we are able to have her here today."

I heard shard, but soft footsteps walking towards me, and in curiosity I looked up. It was the girl from the cells! The one in the military uniform! She wore a type of band on her eyes. Supposable from the burn make I left. She  wore a black, and red fire design robe. It looked like it had blood smeared on it. She wore a skirt the same design. She had on thigh high boots, and carried two red, and black katana. 'Why is she here?'

"Hello, Prince Blade."