𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

"You look exhausted, you okay?" Pieck steps into the room, leaning against the door frame with a kind smile on her face. You sighed and shifted upward. "Yeah, just got some stuff on my mind,"

She walks in. "Reiner and Zeke talked to you?" you nod. "Yeah, looks like I'm gonna be the one to kill Eren Jaeger," Pieck stares at you and you search her eyes. "what?"

"Are you sure you can do it?" you lift a brow. "Why wouldn't I be able to? The only hard part I can even think of is sneaking into Paradis without raising suspicions,"

Pieck walks over to the bed, taking a seat and looking at you. "You're my friend, I just don't want anything to happen to you. It's a long journey there," you put a hand on her shoulder, a smile appearing on your face. "I'll be fine, Pieck. I wanna do this. Regardless of the outcome, if I kill him and they find me...I'm dead, but I think I'm okay with that,"

You were glad to know she worried about you. It meant a lot. There weren't many people that did. "I think I got this though," you state proudly, smiling widely. Pieck smiles as well. "I believe in you,"

-

The next morning you went and met up with Reiner and Zeke again. "So, when do I leave, and am I going alone?" Reiners brows lifted, finding it a shock that you already had a question. "I take it you're ready for this?"

"Yeah, I wanna be the one to take that bastard down for once and for all," you tell him and he nods. Zeke glances at you, hoping you wouldn't notice but you do. Eren has always been a threat to Marley, considering he has the attack titan and the founding titan.

Perhaps after you killed him and returned, you could see a proud look on your parent's face. You couldn't remember a day they were ever proud of you. "Okay, well...yes, you leave in a few days. And there will be a few people with you, Porco will take you there,"

"Porco? Please," you roll your eyes and scoff, leaning back in the chair you were seated in. Zeke looked at you. "what?" you question, noticing.

Zeke turned his back to you, moving some things around. "Nothing, you just annoy me," you lift a brow, a smirk appearing on your face. "Is that so?"

"Moving on," Reiner says, taking a seat as well and staring at you. "I'm counting on you," he tells you and you nod slowly, the smirk disappearing. "I know. I won't let you down. Go over the plan with me?"

Finally, everyone is situated and Porco among two others walks inside, Reiner nodding at them. You and Porco glance at each other before you quickly look away, staring off at the wall as you waited for Reiner and Zeke to go over the plan.

The two extras were the ones tagging along with you. "Okay, so you're going to sneak into Paradis. Obviously, you're going to have a harder time getting inside. But you're smart, you'll figure it out," Reiner said and you stare at him. "and once you're all inside, stay low for a little bit and try to find a place to stay. Try to see if you can find Eren, but do not engage yet. Wait until you think the time is right to do that. Don't kill him immediately, just try to closer to him and then kill him."

After hearing Reiner explain all of that, Zeke went over all the possible ways of getting inside but you didn't really pay attention. You'd only regret that later. His voice simply annoyed you. Blah, blah, blah. That's all you heard. "Okay, are we done here?"

Reiner and Zeke looked at each other. "Okay," you say and stand from the table and get ready to leave before Porco grabs onto your arm. You stop and glare at him. "what?"

"Can we talk later?" he asked and you yank your hand away, walking toward the toward. "Sure," he sighs and watches you go. Reiner and Zeke stare at him and Porco looks confused. "What?"

-

You're sitting in your room, gathering some things that you think you should take with you. Nothing too big or anything, just a few clothes and things to keep you going. You thought about going to see your parents before leaving.

Maybe they'd be sad to see you go, perhaps even try to talk you out of it. A knock at the door interrupted your thoughts and you reached over, putting a shirt on and heading to the door.

Porco stood there. "Why are you doing the mission?"

You lift a brow. "Why is that any of your business?" Porco passed you, walking into your room. "It's just a question," he replied. "Okay," you say and stand there, the door held open as you waited for him to leave.

"Because I can," you blurt out once you realize he's not leaving. "Porco, I do not need to explain what I choose to do, I don't even like you that much. Eren is our enemy...yeah, I want to be the one to kill him."

Porco turns slightly, looking at you before taking a seat on your bed. You shake your head and go over to him, taking a seat beside him. "Can you even do it?"

You stare at him as he glances at you. "Yeah, I can,"

Why did he even care so much in the first place, you couldn't figure it out. And you weren't going to ask. Probably because you didn't want to know. "If they find out it was you, they'll kill you," you nod slowly. "I know. And I'm okay with that,"

-

I hope you're enjoying this so far