𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

It's silent while both of you lie together sprawled out on the bed. His finger is lightly running down your back, and he's staring at you.

It's nice this way.

If you lie like this forever, nothing will happen, right?

"I must confess..." Eren begins, catching your attention. "I know everything."

Your eyes widen at his words. Don't freak out. Just remain calm.

Did Barrett say something to him? He's the only one who could have done something, especially since the whole incident.

"When you came to see me, I saw the knife in the mirror. I knew you were going to try. You have been sent by Marley to kill me. I know about your friends and what you guys did. The night we first met, you bumped into me." Eren is saying all this and you're in shock.

What do you even do? He doesn't seem upset or angry. He's calm. Your hand grabs onto the side of your head, recalling the words he said to you after you bumped into him. "I feel like I know you."

He continues. "At the same time, we had been trying to kill each other. I didn't know how it would play out, so I was lost at first. Then I just decided that I should see what happens and if you would actually fall in love with me. And when I noticed you were, I let things flow between us. I know how this ends. It's a curse, really..."

You're sitting up in shock and still have no idea what to even say to him. You keep having to remind yourself to stay calm. He isn't even trying to hurt you in any way right now. Everything is fine.

Somewhat, you feel relieved. But it's scary at the same time. With all of this new information being thrown at you, it's too much to handle and you're starting to become overwhelmed.

Eren raises up to your level and grabs ahold of your hand. Suddenly you feel better.

"I sent memories to my dad, and he has passed them back down to me." Eren squeezes your hand lightly. "It sounds crazy but look at us...we're here. With everything I know about you, I've fallen for you. I don't know how you actually feel right now, but I know you'll grow to love me too if you haven't already."

"This is unreal." You say and he cracks a small smile.

Looking into his eyes, you can tell he's genuine.

"I didn't want to bring it up until I knew." He states.

That makes sense.

Calming down, you lie back onto the bed and roll over. He does the same thing, looking directly at you.

You want to question how this ends, but you're not so sure you even want to know. To distract yourself from the thinking, you kiss him. But you're confused when he pulls back from it.

That's until he gets on top of you and kisses you himself. The kiss is nearly sloppy, but you don't mind.

It's late and you're both tired. But neither of you plans on getting any sleep for a bit. Eren is holding onto your face as he kisses you passionately.

Carefully, he lifts your legs up and pushes himself inside you without even giving you time to prepare. A loud moan escapes your lips and he's now looking down at you, studying your facial expressions.

He stops and slides out of you. Giving himself a couple of strokes, he then begins to tease you by pushing the tip against your entrance.

You're tired of him teasing you, so you get up and push him down onto the bed. Eren is thrilled by this sudden action, looking up at you with a smirk on his face.

Grabbing hold of his dick, you push it up to your entrance and slides down on it. Erens eyes shut for a moment.

He'll let you have your fun for now.

It feels different being on top, but it makes your stomach feel weird. Except it's almost a good feeling. As you're moving against him, you can feel him buck his hips so that you'll take all of it.

With this new feeling of being on top, it won't take you long to finish.

You feel so much power this way.

And it doesn't help that Eren immediately grows impatient, and is suddenly bucking his hips into you. It takes you by surprise and you can't control yourself, feeling yourself cum within seconds.

He's still going but finally slows down as he finishes as well.

Both of you are out of breath and you fall over onto your side, breathing heavily.

Eren is glancing at you, watching as your eyes stare into the ceiling above, like you are stargazing. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." You say softly, continuing to stare above.

His arms are wrapping around you carefully and he pulls you close. He is so warm. You move your head against his chest and lay there against him until you fall asleep.

-

sorry for updating late, I've been at work today.

make sure to vote and comment ANDD follow me
:)

make sure to vote and comment ANDD follow me:)