𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

You're getting dressed in your room and look at the scratches on your back from the night before. Whenever Nicolo came home and saw the table, he was worried and you had to sit there and explain what happened to him.

However, Barrett didn't even bother asking. It was like he already what went down in here. You didn't care for him knowing anyway.

You cleaned everything up last night and nearly drank yourself to death. This whole mission was destroying you. You're weak. This is going to keep happening if you don't make a clear decision soon.

The door opens and you look in the mirror, seeing Eren walk in. He notices your back and you quickly turn, adjusting your shirt to put it on. "What happened?" he asks, walking closer to you.

"Nothing. I just..." you start to say and Eren grabs your chin, forcing you to look him in the eye.

"Tell me," he demands, staring into your eyes.

You shrug casually. "Mikasa and I...she came to kill me last night."

Eren is starting to fume, releasing his grip from your chin.

"But before you get mad, we settled things. Okay? She gave up and so did I." you try to help the situation but Eren shakes his head.

You just want him to understand. You're just glad you and her were able to get this out of the way.

"I warned her to leave it alone. And look what she does." he's nearly pacing around the room now and you walk to him, wrapping an arm around him and making him look at you.

His eyes softened and you smile at this. "It's okay now. I got it under control."

Leaning up, you press a kiss against his lips and he kisses you back harder. "We should keep this whole thing a secret," you say and he keeps kissing you.

Eventually, he answers, pulling back and looking you in the face. "I know," he says, turning you around.

Wrapping his arms around your waist, you both look into the mirror. You lift your arm, running your fingers through his hair. "Look at how beautiful you are." he's smirking as he says this. Without another word, his hand was moving toward the hem of your pants.

You stare at each other through the mirror.

His hand is now in your pants and your lips part slightly, feeling as his cold fingers press against you. Eren enjoys teasing you. It's like his new favorite thing to do.

Moving your head back against his chest, he kisses you, slipping his tongue into your mouth casually. You nearly melt. Just as your knees begin to give out on you, Eren's other hand continues to hold you up.

You begin to turn your body toward him and suddenly he's pushing you toward the bed. Your back hits the bed and you're looking up at him as he hovers over your lower half, pulling your pants down.

Lifting your legs, he dives in between them hungrily and gets to work. As you release a moan, Eren stops and looks down at you. You're out of breath and confused as to why he stopped so abruptly.

He's looking down at you, his eyes full of lust. "Whatever ends up happening to me and you in the end, do you think this will all be worth it?"

Why was he randomly asking this? It was kind of odd to ask. It's making you nervous, seeing how serious he is.

"You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable. I just wanted to ask." Eren leans closer to your lips.

You nod slowly. "Yeah. I think it'll all be worth it."

He's kissing you again. You've never felt this passion with anybody other than him. It's amazing.

Eren wants to have sex with you, but he feels like it was better to save something like that for later. So instead, he lies beside you and turns toward you.

"Why do you ask such a thing?" you bring up the question and hope he answers instead of dodging.

"I really like you. And I just know that all this protecting and everything, is going to catch up to both of us. So I just want us to enjoy our time together."

You swallow hard. Protecting.

He presses his forehead against yours and breaths steadily. You lie there with him for hours until you both end up falling asleep. Someone was knocking at the door, and you have no idea who it is, waking up from the nap. You just lay there, staring out the doorway, waiting for them to go away.

Eventually, the knocking comes to a stop, and they are gone. Turning, you look at Eren as he begins to wake up. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing. Just somebody at the door. I didn't answer." you reply and he shifts around a bit, getting more comfortable.

"Go back to sleep."

You roll over and he pushes against you, wrapping an arm around you. It doesn't take long for you to fall asleep, feeling comfortable and warm.

Eren lays there for a while before whispering. "I love you."

-

I don't really find it odd for Eren to love y/n, considering it doesn't really take anybody long to decide they love someone, and what they've been through together.

because he knows more than y/n does.

anyway, things are going to start picking up <3

pov of Marley next chapter