𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Somebody is banging on the door, and you refused to get up to see who it was. It was way too early to be dealing with anything. And you didn't get much sleep either. You just kept waking up over and over again.

Eren was fast asleep, and it seemed he was more comfortable than you were. Nobody else appeared to be budging either. You climbed out of bed and put Eren's shirt on, heading to the door. "What the fuck-" you cut yourself off, meeting Mikasa's eyes.

Her eyes leave yours, shifting to the shirt you wore. That's awkward. "Well, I don't need to ask then," she says. He comes up behind you and you look at him as he yawns. "What? It's really early,"

"We need to talk. Come on," Mikasa walks away after saying that. You could already feel it was about you.

Shutting the door you look at him. "I'm gonna need my shirt. And sorry, you woke me up when you got out of bed, I just wanted to watch you get dressed," he states and you pull it over your head. "Good luck with all that. She doesn't seem to be in a good mood," you ignored his last comment.

"I can handle it," Eren says, taking the shirt from your hands and putting it on. You lift a brow and step away, trying to go back to the bedroom since you were standing out here with nothing but panties on. He checks you out and tilts his head. "the sex was nice?"

"Yeah," you answer. "I'll see you later?"

Eren opens the door, glancing back at you. "See you later,"

He steps out and his eyes go dark, ready for the talk down at the house.

-

"No, I don't care. If there is any problem, I think I'm the only one who can solve it," Eren gets up from the couch as everyone sat gathered around, talking about you in particular.

"By turning into a titan and destroying the village right? That causes more damage," Connie states. "We know who they are, why can't we just take them out now before anything gets worse?" Sasha speaks up.

Eren turns and looks at them all. "Why can't you guys just leave it to me? I will handle it myself. There's no solid proof it's them anyway. Be fucking patient for once,"

"Are you just saying that because you fucked her?" Mikasa stands, asking him. Eren freezes. "I know more than you guys will ever know. Let's leave it at that," he replies and she doesn't back down.

"You wanted to kill her too. I know you did. Why the sudden change?"

"Things change, Mikasa. Now leave me alone and leave this whole thing alone. I'm warning you," Eren disappears up the stairs.

-

You're home alone, sharpening a knife.

It's time.

You hear something down the hall and you stand up, your facial expressions changing. "Hello?" you play dumb, walking down the hall.

Mikasa charges at you, getting on top of you while you fight for dominance. Your knife fell out of your hand, sliding to the side. "Bitch," Mikasa mutters. She knew nobody would do anything about all this, and decided it was best to get it all over with right here. And you knew she would be coming too. You were ready.

Headbutting first, you then kick her off and you stand up, looking down at her with cold eyes. Before she can get up, you put your foot on top of her chest, pushing down hard. "How does that feel, Mikasa?" you press down harder.

"Let me guess, the talk was about me...and Eren said to forget about it all," your lips curve into a smile. Mikasa doesn't like this, pulling a knife out from her side pocket and trying to stab you in the leg with it.

She's fast. Yet still missed anyway.

Grabbing the knife you dropped, Mikasa takes advantage of this moment and tries to swipe at you again. It grazed your cheek, and you smile again. She knocks you into the table, it snapping and falling to the floor under you.

Finding enough power, you're able to push that knife away from her. But she remains on top of you, trying to take the knife you pointed at her, trying to push up into her stomach. "Eren will hate you," you groan.

Moving your leg, you wrap it around her figure and flip her so you were on top of her. Holding the knife to her throat, she gives up. "Just because I gave up doesn't mean you have to too," Mikasa breathes.

Throwing the knife over, you get up and hold your hand out for her to take.

Looking at you for a second, she takes it and gets up. "We don't tell Eren about this?" you ask, looking down at the table. "I could care less," Mikasa looks away from you.

"Suit yourself," you shrug. "I like him."

She walks toward the door, listening to you. "Does that bother you?" you ask and she stops, glancing back. "No, I know he likes you too,"

"You should trust him more," you say. "since you're all so close."

Mikasa doesn't say anything else, instead, she leaves you in the house alone. Walking into the kitchen, you grabbed the wine and started chugging it. This is the life you chose.

-

long time no see. go join my discord servers (one is for writing/art. there is also a self-promo channel for your books as well).

and I opened writing commissions + neon banner commissions. (it can be text/or a character from anime or something. I've been doing dabi and its just neon) add me on discord (casidy#4828) for an example if you're interested :D

anyway. sorry for the kinda short chapter. I'm in a writing mood and am actually motivated so HOPEFULLY, I get some done this weekend.

 I'm in a writing mood and am actually motivated so HOPEFULLY, I get some done this weekend