𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

"I'm going out for a bit," you say to the two sitting in the living room. "How come? You're always leaving," Barrett points out to you, making Nicolo look over at him.

You smile, looking out the window. "Am I supposed to sit on my ass all day and hope he randomly dies? This place is starting to piss me off,"

Lies. You were lying to yourself. This place wasn't as bad as people made it out to bed. The people were kind and caring, nothing like you had been told. But that didn't change, cause you didn't know these people personally. And they were still your enemy.

One mission. That's what you're here to accomplish and you planned to accomplish that mission. "Okay then. No, we don't need anything," you turn to look at Nicolo, seeing if he'd answer for himself but nothing else was said so you sighed

You step outside, heading to Eren's place. You were going to see what he was up to today. Hopefully, he didn't think you were being too weird. Knocking on the door, you stood there awkwardly, occasionally looking as people walked by, minding their own business.

As you take a step back to walk back home, the door opens, revealing a shirtless Eren. "Sorry, I was busy doing something. What's up?"

"Eh, it's okay. I caught you at a bad time," you turn away and he grabs hold of your wrist. "Come inside? Let me make up for the time that I was gone yesterday. I invited you and then left you alone most of the night,"

He let go of you, his eyes closing. "Are you okay?" he appeared to be light-headed and you grabbed hold of him, in case he was to fall or anything. Eren opens his eyes, looking up into yours. "Yeah, I'm okay. Are you coming?" he stepped away from your touch and you nod, following him inside.

The place appeared to be empty, making leaving just the two of you alone. "Where is everyone else at?" you ask him as you shut the door. "Oh, uh...they're just out doing stuff I guess. Who knows,"

"Want to drink?" Eren asks, walking into the kitchen. "Sure," it might've tasted like ass, but maybe even getting drunk would help you deal with the alone time you would be spending with him. There was a shirt hanging off a chair and he grabbed it, slipping it on.

His lips curved into a smile as he walks toward you, holding a bottle in his hand. "Are you even allowed to have this much alcohol around here?" Eren shrugs, taking a seat. "No, but I easily have access to it, why not take it?"

"Fair point," you say, walking around and taking a seat next to him. "Want the first drink?" he hands the bottle to you and you happily take it from him, opening up the bottle carefully before taking a swig from it.

The taste almost made you gag, but it wasn't as bad as the one you had yesterday. Looking at Eren, you couldn't really tell if he was a bad guy or not. Obviously, to you, he was. Things here were getting boring, and there wasn't much for you to do.

Maybe it was time to forget about the plan and kill him. You watched his lips move as he talked and everything randomly made you feel annoyed with him. Right now, at this moment, how would you even kill him anyway. Break the bottle and use the end of it to hit him over the head? There's no guarantee that would even kill him anyway.

He'd probably just turn into a titan and destroy the village, along with you. What would the other two do to escape? None of you have gotten that far yet.

But there was also no telling when the others would be back here. Maybe there was something to do that would keep you occupied, that way you wouldn't be bored anymore. Eren stops talking, looking at you as you shift your body toward him.

Suddenly, your lips were on his. Only for a brief second and then you pulled away from him, staring down into his green eyes. Eren seemed confused until he kissed you, lips moving in sync. The kiss was rough but nice.

You straddled his lap, hand connecting to the back of his neck as you continued to kiss him. Was this your way of keeping yourself occupied? It wasn't a good idea at all, but you wouldn't realize that until later down the line.

Nicolo and Barrett sat in the living room. "Okay, you make the food, and I make the poison," Nicolo almost seems frightened at this. This kind of idea wasn't like Barrett, but maybe Nicolo didn't know him as well as he thought. "and we can go around town, serving it to people."

"Shouldn't we run this by Y/n, first? She may not like the idea," Barrett shakes his head. "We shouldn't tell her anything about this," Nicolo wasn't liking this idea, but maybe Barrett would change his mind. "This is dangerous. These people are smarter than we know. If they find out it was my food, I'll be killed,"

Barrett stares at Nicolo seriously. "Don't you wanna die for Marley? They would be proud knowing what you did, Nicolo. You'd be a hero,"

Nicolo swallowed hard. Did he really want to die for Marley? Did he want to kill the people here and become a hero, as Barrett says? No, he didn't.

-

sorry for the late update, I've been busy. is there anything specific you guys want to see?

 is there anything specific you guys want to see?