𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

18+ MATURE CONTENT

"Thank you," you step into the house, Eren following behind. "Yeah. I mean you're innocent," you smile to yourself, knowing that your back was facing him. Yet somehow, he knew you were smiling. The other two step inside. Barrett didn't say anything, he only went to his room.

Nicolo on the other hand sent Eren a nod and then disappears into the kitchen. Eren looks around the place, and you finally face him. "Come," you say, making him smile and follow after you into your bedroom.

"You wanna come to stay at my place?" he asks once you shut the door, walking over and taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "I can't, as much as I'd like to...It's best I keep an eye on these two," you say as you walk over to him.

He nods. "But you can stay here," you stand in between his legs, looking down into his eyes. His hair was in a perfect man bun, his green eyes nearly glowing as he looked back up at you. Leaning down, you go for a kiss and he doesn't mind it one bit, allowing it to happen.

Eren was pulling you down on top of him, so you straddled his lap. Your lips moved with his in sync and he pulled away, biting your lip. Pulling away, his lips attached to your neck, and your head moved to the side so he could get better access.

Once he stopped, he pulled your shirt up and threw it to the side. You stuck your hand down to his pants, palming him. Tilting his head, he sends you a look and smirks, flipping you over onto the bed and standing above you.

He stared down at you as he took off his pants. "I want you," he says, making you smile and grab him by his shirt, pulling his face toward you so you could kiss him. "Show me how much you want me," you say and he moves his head, staring into your eyes for a brief second.

Pushing you down, Eren pulls your pants off and begins kissing the inside of your thighs. You watch him intently, mouth agape. Eren then slides your panties down your legs, spreading your legs perfectly for himself.

A moan escapes from your lips as his head moves down in between your legs, devouring the sweet taste of you. Your hands grip the sheets and you buck your hips, he's enjoying this.

"So good," he mumbles against you. "I've wanted you for so long."

Your eyes close and you find yourself comfortable under his touch, head leaning back in pleasure. Eren made you feel so good. And his tongue worked wonders.

Within minutes, you were cumming and after licking up all your juices, he was kissing you. "I want you inside me," you beg. You want him to be fully inside you, and he wastes no time in doing so. He had waited so long for all of this.

Eren was patient, and finally, the time came. His lips pressed against yours and you felt him press against your entrance. Your mouth opens wider, the kiss sloppy and his eyes open. Finally, he finally pushes himself inside you, both of you letting out a gasp. "Oh my god," you wrap an arm around his neck instantly.

He straightens himself, not even going slow for you like you were hoping. But it wasn't too bad, the stinging sensation starting to fade out with each thrust. "I've been waiting to feel you," he groans, grabbing the side of your face. Your eyes open, meeting his green ones.

"God, you're so beautiful," he whispers softly. You had never felt more comfortable with him than you have now. Or with anybody for that matter. It was crazy how the person who you were supposed to kill was the one you suddenly felt so much for all in one moment. "you're mine."

"I'm yours," Eren leaned down, kissing you passionately. Your fingers dug into his hair, pulling at it softly, and he let out a small groan into your mouth.

Your legs eventually wrapped around him and he continued to slide in and out of you, never stopping once. The two of you were sweating. Eren tilted his head back for a brief second, and you felt your stomach tighten, toes curling.

"Aaah," you moan, releasing around him. Eren was cumming seconds behind you, and he gripped the headboard, thrusting a few times before falling to your side. "You okay?" he looks over at you, breathless.

"Mhm," you hum in response, catching your breath before turning over to face him. Eren leans over, grabbing your face and kissing you.

He was being so gentle with you, and it made you feel warm. "You should get some sleep," you nod slowly, and your eyes close, Eren watching you. "Goodnight,"

"Goodnight,"

-

hi. happy Friday, go read my new eren!band au :) It's kinda dark though, so read at your own risk

make sure to follow me, vote, comment and join the discord server!