𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Zeke looked to Reiner. "Do you really think she can pull it off?" he asked. Reiner stopped and turned toward him. "Aren't you one of the ones who agreed that she could do it?"

He nodded and sighed. "Well yeah, but...never mind. It's nothing, forget I even said anything." Reiner watched as Zeke moved a few things around before leaving the room, leaving him confused. Despite not liking you, Zeke thought that maybe you could do it. But he had his doubts, as everyone did.

It was nothing new.

You held your hand up, blocking the sun as the ship came to a stop. "Got everything you need?" Porco asked and you nodded without saying anything, turning and walking away from him.

Not too long ago, your group was sent out. Porco wanted to desperately come with you, but he knew that it wasn't a good idea to do so. The ship had stopped and it was now time for you to journey on the land, all the way to Paradis.

"Just a second, I need to grab my things," you say to the commander and you watch as he nods before you quickly disappear. The two spies that were tagging along waited for you on land, Porco waited for you at the door.

Picking up your backpack that had everything you needed, you dug inside and grabbed the photo of your family. "Here goes nothing," you stare at the picture and put it back into the bag, finally leaving the room nearly bumping into Porco. "Sorry," he apologizes and you brush past him. "wait," he stops you as he turns. You stop as well. "What, Porco?"

"Is there nothing else you want to say?" you glance back at him. "Not at all,"

He takes a step forward. "Your parents, what do I tell them?" you were shocked he mentioned them. Porco always paid attention to what you said, so despite you two not getting along well he listened to everything you said, knowing that your parents didn't appreciate you at all.

Nor did they even genuinely care about you. Porco didn't know you didn't speak to them before leaving, he only assumed, but he was right. "There's no need to tell them anything, I'm coming back," his eyes widened when he saw the smile on your face. "I'll see you, Porco."

Before he could respond to you, you got off the ship and headed toward the two spies that were tagging along with you. "Let's go boys," you say and the journey officially began.

-

You were all almost there, you could just feel it. On your walk, you got to know the two tagging along. They appeared to be nice. Nicolo and Barrett. You learned that Nicolo was the best cuisine in Marley. And Barrett said there was nothing he was good at, but did say that he was a pretty good doctor.

Nobody must've acknowledged him for him to think that way. But you were thankful to have both of them with you, they'd both be useful.

Nicolo would be the cook while Barrett played doctor if anything happened. Especially if things went south and one of you got injured.

While walking, you noticed there was nothing but land and perhaps a few trees here and there. You had been outside the walls of Marley about once or twice, so you hadn't gotten to see what it was really like out here. Especially on the other side of the sea, it was beautiful over here.

If thinking unrealistically, there were things you'd want to do out here with all this land. You couldn't help but imagine what that life would be like if you were able to do that. This is another reason why you were so determined to kill Eren ever since they asked if you could do it.

A life with peace perhaps. It was a nice thought.

"You okay?" Nicolo questioned, glancing over at you. You nod. "Oh yeah, just thinking about things," you said as you three began to walk closer and you looked up at the sky, realizing you guys had been walking for several hours.

None of you were truly tired. You never stopped either, if you did, it wasn't for long. If any of you needed water, you would just drink it on the journey without having to stop. Same with food.

As you guys walked over a hill, you smiled and stopped as your eyes landed on the tall walls that were built. "We made it you guys,"

-

updating every Friday! also sorry eren hasn't made an appearance, I do not like to rush.