𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Just in case anything went wrong, you wrote a note to Eren.

Maybe things won't work out and he'll read what you have to say. Hopefully, after you're dead though.

Nicolo doesn't know what to do. He's tried to stop you and let you know that you doing this, is a bad idea. "You know you don't really want to do this. You're only doing it to satisfy Marley!"

He's right. You're basically feeling forced to do it at this point. But you don't want to choose Eren, the enemy, over your own blood. Family. For the first time, you just want them to be proud of you.

After your things have been packed, you leave the house and walk down to Eren's.

You knock softly at the door and wait patiently for somebody to answer.

It takes a moment but he answers. A smile appears on his face as he notices you. "It's been a couple of days since I last saw you. I thought maybe you got tired of me."

You then smile, but it soon fades. "Am I bothering you?" You ask.

"Never," Eren says and steps aside, letting you in.

The house is quiet. "Is anybody home?" You look around.

He shuts the door and looks at you. "Nope. It's just me."

Without saying anything further, he heads to his bedroom and you follow after him. Casually he slides his shirt off.

It's dark but fairly lit on the other side of the room, since the light from outside keeps creeping in.

He falls back onto the bed and he looks at you as if he's waiting for something to happen.

Nothing is being said between you.

Turning around, you feel a tear slide down your cheek, confusing you. When you face him again, you sigh. "I'm tired. My head...it's been killing me these past couple of days."

"Come lie with me," Eren says.

You slip the knife out carefully, hiding it behind your back. If you do it this way, you'll die. But maybe that is what you want to happen. Then you can finally be free of all this bullshit. And then at least you wouldn't have to live with the decision you decided to make.

There's a mirror behind you. Eren sees the blade shine from an angle. He knows but doesn't move a muscle.

You walk toward him.

As you reach the bed, you gaze down at him. You run your hand through his hair gently. You cant. Leaning down you place your lips upon his.

Without a second thought, he's pulling your arm so you'll get into bed with him. His lips move in sync with yours slowly, until he kisses you with more force.

It's passionate.

You're falling at his side, onto the bed. Just before you fully fall against him, you slide the knife carefully under the mattress.

"Get undressed for me." He demands in a soft tone after he pulls away from you, leaving you needing more.

Leaning up, you pull your shirt off and toss it to the side before working at your pants. Eren is watching you carefully, finding this amusing.

Getting yourself in a position to take your pants off, he begins to help you as he grows impatient.

You try to speak up, but you can barely find the words. Your head is spinning as he then leaves a trail of kisses down your neck.

Eren pushes you back against the bed, spreading your legs. His hand slides down your body. You feel his touch lingering, even as his hands continue farther down. Your body is buzzing with anticipation.

He knows your body well, so he knows all the spots that make your body shiver.

Abruptly, he flips you over and pushes your back down. Your mouth opens slightly, and you stare at the wall until a new wave of pleasure washes over you, his hips thrusting forward.

He starts off slow until he knows that you have eased into it, then he progresses his speed. You're glancing back at him as he grabs onto the sides of your legs.

Reaching forward, Eren grabs hold of you, pulling your head back so that he can kiss you.

The kiss is sloppy due to his speed.

He releases you, allowing you to lay against the bed again. For a moment, he stops briefly and you're able to catch your breath. But then abruptly, he keeps going, a yelp escaping from your lips.

Both of you want to desperately say something but are afraid it'll just ruin this moment.

Your toes begin to curl and you feel your walls clench around him. Eren's head falls back and he keeps going. He loves the feeling of you clenching around him.

One he knows that you're releasing, it sends him over the edge and he's trailing right behind you. His thrusts slow down. Both of you are breathing heavily.

Looking down at your unclothed back, he sees the sweat beads and wipes them off with his hands.

Eren pulls out of you slowly, and once he's gone, you feel empty. You miss the feeling of him being inside you.

Finding the strength to get up, you kiss him and he falls back onto the bed, with you on top of him. He's laughing into the kiss and when you pull away, he stares into your eyes. He wouldn't change this feeling for anything.

Lightly, Eren places a kiss on your nose, making you smile and rest your head on his naked chest.

This is it.

-

join my discord server

.gg/anonymous

12 chapters remaining
vote & comment