𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

It's been a week since you were able to sneak into Paradis. You guys had been staying in a house and today you were finally going to make your move on Eren.

You had only seen him once or twice, but you kept a good eye on him. Only once you had seen him without his friends. Other times he was surrounded by them. They all seemed to be having a good time.

It pissed you off, fucking island devils. "I'm going out soon," you shove a piece of bread into your mouth as you turned to Nicolo, putting a coat on. "Are you doing it?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna see if there's anything I can do," you nod and once the coat was on, you bit a chunk of the bread and began to chew as you pulled the rest out, holding it in your hand. "Stay safe," you nod, and as you walked toward the door, Barrett was walking in.

You lift a brow and he sends you a small smile. "Sorry," he was quick to apologize before brushing past you. "Nothing to apologize for," you say before stepping out, catching the small gust of wind.

Taking a look around you noticed nobody was really out on the streets since the sun was setting. You let out a sigh and continued walking as you looked around the place.

The place was beautiful, and the people appeared to be nice here. Or at least from the ones you've actually spoken with. It didn't change the way you looked at them. Well, you tried not to let that have an effect.

Just because some people were nice doesn't mean everyone will be. And it didn't change what they did. But then again, you still didn't fully understand what they even did. You simply grew up with hatred, without knowing anything from their point of view.

You shook your head to push the thoughts away, there was no need to be thinking like that. You were here for one goal and you were determined to accomplish it.

Shoving your hands into your pocket, you walked around a corner before abruptly stopping. Eren was walking in your direction. Alone.

It was too early to even try to kill him, but you continued walking. You looked off to the side as you got closer to him, bumping into him slightly. "Sorry, I should have been paying attention," you say as his hands grab you to hold you steady.

You wanted to yank away from him but you couldn't, so you stood there until his hands fell to his side. "I feel like I know you," Eren says to you and you meet his green eyes for a brief second. "I don't think we've ever met before, sorry," you say and he nods slowly.

As you turn around, he speaks up again, making you stop in your tracks. "Have a nice evening," you smile, glancing back at him. "You too," you say and once you were turned back around, the smile instantly dropped but there was a girl with short black hair walking and she looked at you as she passed.

"I've been looking all over for you," you heard him say to him as he stared at you, watching as you continued to walk forward. "Yeah, yeah, I'm just walking around," he responds, finally taking his eyes off of your figure.

Glancing back at him, you slowly smiled to yourself thinking about the future events taking place. You had this under control. Pretend to be his friend, get friendly with him, and kill him. Great shock value.

You couldn't stop thinking about the look on his friends' faces when they found him. It was a great thought. Circling around, you headed back to the house where Nicolo read a book.

These two were brilliant. You thought you'd all be homeless but you found an empty house and they went and bitched about it. Nobody seemed suspicious of it, and they gave you this nice home. "Everything go all right?"

"Yeah, I finally interacted with him. Weird, he even said he thought I looked familiar," Nicolo looked worried. "Should we be concerned?" he questioned. "Nope, I don't think there's anything to worry about. There's no way he's actually recognized me. Unless he dreamed about me," this made you let out a short laugh.

Leaning against the table. "I'm gonna head to bed so I can wake up and workout," Nicolo nods and watches as you walk by. "Night,"

"Uh, wait. Where's Barrett?" Nicolo didn't know the answer, raising up slightly. The door opened and there stood a sweaty Barrett. "What?" he asks, wiping the sweat from his forehead and stepping inside, shutting the door. "sorry, I was running."

"Start telling someone before you leave, remember what we came here for? Something could have happened...just, please don't run off without telling anybody. We're surrounded by enemies. Now goodnight you two,"

Nicolo and Barrett shared a look before they both sighed.

Taking his hair down and letting it fall to his shoulders, Eren laid in bed and put his hands behind his head, staring up at the ceiling as he did so.

He couldn't stop thinking about you. Getting annoyed, he rolled over onto his side and closed his eyes.

Tomorrow.

-

thank you to the people still reading this. like I said I'm not trying to rush into anything major. smut will be in like ten chapters though? perhaps. it depends. ill let you know

 ill let you know