𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

You haven't been able to sleep. All you've been doing is laying down and wondering what could possibly happen now that everything is going sideways.

He could still be here, but you doubt he'd be that stupid. You know nothing.

Your fists ball up beside your face. "Fuck."

The door opens and Eren walks in, his eyes wide. "What happened?" You can tell he's worried by the tone of his voice.

"I don't even know..." You say quietly, sitting up.

"The place is completely trashed. Are you okay?" He walks closer to you and takes a seat beside you.

You're silent and let out a breath while closing your eyes. "Barrett trashed everything and now he's gone. He went back home."

His eyes widen at your words. "What? How do you know for sure?"

"I don't, it's just how he is." You say to him, opening your eyes as he cups your cheek. "Things were so calm before this, I wanna go back to that."

"The calm before the storm." He says.

You stare at him. "I have to ask...since you knew about me. And then you mentioned memories...do you by any chance remember anything about this?"

Eren sighs and looks a bit to the side. "I'd never keep something like that from you after what I told you. But I don't ever remember him leaving, but I also don't recall seeing him. You and I were never like this though."

Abruptly, you stand up and pace around the room. "I fucking hate this."

He looks down at the floor as you pace, thinking hard to himself.

"You should have just killed me when you had the chance." You say, stopping to look directly at him.

Eren slowly looks up from the floor, meeting your eyes. "That would have been too easy."

"You think I'm easy?" You lift a brow, crossing your arms.

He stands as well, his eyes never leaving yours. "Easy? You're human...and I'm a shifter. You would've been more than easy. Merely a bug in my way. If I hadn't of fallen in love with you, I would've done it." You swallow hard at his words. "But I knew too much. You love me too. If only you could see how you're looking at me now." He whispers the last part.

After a moment, you just laugh and he shows no emotion. "Seriously? That's funny."

"Wanna know what else is funny?" He tilts his head. "Me fucking you against that wall."

Your eyes widen at his words and both of you just sit there staring at each other for a moment.

Eren is the first to make a movement, rushing in to kiss you. Your back hits the wall as you kiss him back. It's rough and sloppy. He's working at pulling down his pants while you pull your panties down. All you are wearing is a shirt, considering you were trying to sleep earlier.

You let out a moan and his lips are attached to your neck. Eren pushes himself into you making you gasp and grab onto him for support.

He's thrusting into you and your back keeps hitting the wall behind you. You feel so good, your head is buried in the crook of his neck as he continues to pound up into you.

You can no longer refrain from moaning aloud, afraid people will hear. But now you don't care, you can't be bothered to care.

Carefully you pull his face toward you, and you kiss him.

One leg is on the ground while the other is wrapped around him. You're definitely going to be sore tomorrow morning.

Nails digging into his shirt, you smile into the kiss and let out a low laugh before pulling away.

"You like the way I fuck you like this?" Eren grunts, holding your face still with his free hand.

You can't find the energy to respond, so he squeezes your cheeks together until you nod. "Good girl." He pushes himself further into you, and you feel yourself beginning to cry, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure of him deep within you.

With the way your ass keeps hitting the wall behind you, you're going to be bruised.

"Fuck, Eren." You moan and he smirks, his hand wrapping around your throat.

He never slows down, even when he feels your cunt squeezing around his cock, knowing you're about to cum.

"Eren, I'm cumming." Your hand pulling at his hair now.

His hand slams against the wall and he just keeps going, feeling you pulsate around him.

"Cum inside me." You're looking at him.

Turning his head, he stares directly into your eyes as he cums. "Fuck."

Both of you are breathless and he finally stops, allowing you both to calm down. Eren pulls out of you, and he holds you still while bending down.

"What're you doing?" You ask, still breathless.

He doesn't need to use a verbal response as his head dives in between your legs after he spreads them apart, sucking at your clit and licking you clean.

His hand squeezes your thigh and you can't help but push them against his head, keeping him put.

Your head falls back, hitting the wall. Your hand reaches into his hair, pulling at it and you hear him groan.

Eren doesn't even allow you to cum, his mission was just to clean you up. When he pulls out of your grip by your thighs, he stands up again and leans in to kiss you.

Wrapping a leg around him again, he kisses you hard, even slipping his tongue between your parted lips.

As he pulls back, there's a string of saliva that he then wipes away. "Now turn around."

Your eyes widen at his words, but because you didn't do it just as he asked, he was doing it for you, turning your body and pushing your chest against the wall.

Eren lifts your shirt and spreads your legs again, sliding himself back into you abruptly.

"Eren!"

-

I had huge writer's block with this chapter for the longest, and I know it's also not the greatest

I had huge writer's block with this chapter for the longest, and I know it's also not the greatest. after I finish the fanfic, I'll probably go through and rewrite a few things.